Yesterday, we shared the first official photos for the Figma Ninja Catwoman from the Batman Ninja animated film from Good Smile Company. Now, the official product page is live. The figure includes interchangeable smiling and winking face pieces, a raised goggles head sculpt, interchangeable hands, two versions of her whip, and a figure stand. Catwoman will stand at 5.5″ tall. Look for the figure to be released in May 2019 in Japan. She is priced at 7,222 Yen plus tax (about $64 USD). See official info below and the new photos after the jump.
The elusive thief is now a figma!
From the anime “Batman Ninja” comes a figma of Catwoman!
- The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used in specific areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- In addition to her confident smiling face plate, a charming winking face plate is also included.
- An unmasked head part and claws are included as optional parts.
- She comes with two version of her whip: one wrapped around her waist and one extended out.
- An articulated figma stand is included to facilitate various poses.