Sideshow Collectibles has opened up pre-orders for a new Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back Yoda 1/4 Scale Legacy Replica Statue, which is being produced by Iron Studios. This highly detailed replica includes some impressive display options, with a customizable display base and swap out parts for different poses. For the statue base, the collectibles includes items such as a Lightsaber, a Holocron, a flash light and a communicator. Also included for the base are assorted insects and wildlife that can be placed around the swap themed base. Yoda includes two body positions, one using the force, and the other standing with his cane. The entire thing stands just under 12″ tall.
The Yoda 1/4 Scale Legacy Replica Statue is priced at $559.99. Look for it to be released some time between July 2019 and September 2019. You can find photos, additional details and the pre-order link by reading on.
Sideshow and Iron Studios are proud to announce the latest from the Legacy Replica 1:4 Scale line – Master Yoda! Based on references from the film, this statue includes insects and animals to place around the base, a box of included accessories as well as two body positions for Yoda!
Star Wars Collectible fans, don’t miss your chance to add Yoda to your collection.
What’s in the Box?
The Yoda 1:4 Statue features:
- Limited Edition Worldwide
- Based on movie references provided by Lucasfilm
- Made in Polystone
- Includes box of accessories (Lightsaber, Holocron, Flashlight and ComLink)
- Includes base with translucent water effect
- Includes insects and animals to place around the base
- Two (2) body positions for Yoda: one with his eyes closed using the Force, the other with his eyes open holding the walking stick