Hot Toys has released photos and official details for their upcoming The Avengers – Iron Man Mark VII Diecast 1/6 Scale Figure. The new figure stands at 12.8″ tall and features mostly diecast metal construction. The Mark VII Armor includes a Suit Pod Mode, multiple interchangeable hands, adjustable and interchangeable armor pieces including battle damage parts, a mask that opens to show the Tony Stark head sculpt, a light up LED masked head sculpt and multiple other light up sections. A specially designed figure base is included with the Iron Man figure as well.
Pre-orders aren’t live just yet, but look for online stores to list the figure soon. The Diecast Iron Man Mark VII Figure is scheduled for release between late 2019 and early 2020. Read on for more details and the new photos.
The designs of Iron Man suits have always fascinated fans all over the world with its incisive geometric forms and innovative designs. To celebrate the 500th creation of Movie Masterpiece Series from Hot Toys, we are delighted to officially present fans the diecast version of the iconic Iron Man Mark VII 1/6th collectible figure from The Avengers by Marvel Studios. With a more masculine, more progressive and a distinct exterior design, the integrated Suit of Armors promotes its beautifully engineered features that surpass its predecessor.
Inspired by one of the jaw-breaking scenes that presents the suit launching to wrap around Stark momentarily, the brand new Iron Man collectible figure successfully recreates Mark VII’s complicated yet distinctive alternative form – the large suit pod. This is also the first time that Hot Toys adopted the dynamic armor forms in its one-of-a-kind collectible figures, and it is surely a visual highlight that Iron Man fans have been longing for.
As one of the most popular armors in Tony Stark’s arsenal, the screen-accurate 1/6th scale Mark VII collectible figure is made with diecast materials and expertly crafted based on its appearance in the movie. The approximately 32.5cm tall diecast figure features a newly painted head sculpt of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark/Iron Man, an interchangeable LED light-up helmet, movie-accurate proportion and substantive detailed armor design with great articulations and the unique suit pod mode, metallic red and gold painting on armor, interchangeable shoulder and forearm weapon-firing armor parts, LED light-up functions on eyes, palms, and arc reactor, as well as a specially designed diorama figure base!
Moreover, an exclusive SPECIAL EDITION will offer collectors a Mark VII suit pod hologram that is approximately 7.5cm tall as the bonus accessory and only available in selected markets!
The groundbreaking Iron Man Mark VII collectible figure is an incomparable addition to any Marvel fans collection!
– Product Code: MMS500D27
– Product Name: Iron Man Mark VII
– Height: Approximately 32.5 cm tall
– Points of Articulations: 30
– Special Features: Accessories for alternate Suit Pod style, A pair of attachable real-like red-colored lasers accessories,
– Artists: Head Sculpted by Kojun. Armor Painted by Lok Ho
– Head Painted by JC. Hong
– Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
The 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark VII Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Iron Man Mark VII in The Avengers
– One (1) newly painted battle damaged helmeted head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the movie and removable mask
– Movie-accurate facial features with detailed beard, wrinkles and skin texture
– One (1) interchangeable helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
– Approximately 32.5 cm tall
– Over 30 points of articulations
– Contains diecast material
– Special features on armor:
– Metallic red and gold colored painting on the sleek and streamline Iron Man armor design
– LED- lighted circular-shaped Arc Reactor on chest (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) interchangeable battle damaged mask
– One (1) interchangeable battle damaged chest armor plate
– One (1) pair of interchangeable battle damaged shoulder armor
– Two (2) sets of interchangeable shoulder armors (normal and missile firing)
– Two (2) sets of interchangeable forearm armors (normal and laser firing)
– One (1) pair detachable forearm rockets
– Three (3) sets of interchangeable thigh armor (missile, armor & normal styles)
– Accessories for alternate Suit Pod style including:
• One (1) interchangeable LED – lighted chest armor plate
• One (1) pair of attachable specialized accessories for chest armor (placed under LED –lighted chest plate)
• One (1) pair of interchangeable calf legs
– Four (4) pairs of interchangeable hands including:
• One (1) pair of fists
• One (1) pair of firing fists
• One (1) pair of battle hands with light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
• One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
– Articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
– Articulated flaps at the back of armor on legs
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) pair of attachable real-like red-colored lasers accessories
– Specially designed square-shaped road diorama dynamic figure base with movie logo and character nameplate
Exclusive Bonus Accessory for Special Edition:
– One (1) Mini Suit Pod hologram (approximately 7.5cm tall)