Chronicle Collectibles is producing a new statue based on The Last Unicorn, the iconic book and 1982 animated film. In the film, the last known Unicorn and second-rate Magician fight against the Red Bull and the King Haggard, a tyrant looking to capture every Unicorn that exists. The statue will be a ThinkGeek Exclusive. It’s priced at $49.99 and is available now. You can order the statue by Clicking Here.
If you feel that you might be the last of your kind and wish to find others like you (or you just particularly enjoyed the book or movie version of The Last Unicorn), this statue is the ideal way to draw others like you. Because what we all really want is to be with those who know us for what we are, whether we’re unicorns or magicians.
Put this on a bookcase or a desk to show off your magical personality. Sculpted by Kristina Lucas Francis, the unicorn can be displayed without the base if you so desire. The peg under her left front hoof will show, but nobody’s going to notice that. After all, they’re looking at the LAST unicorn, right?
- The Last Unicorn Statue
- Officially-licensed The Last Unicorn merchandise
- A ThinkGeek exclusive from our friends at Chronicle
- The eponymous unicorn, caught mid-prance
- Sculpted by Kristina Lucas Francis
- Can be displayed without the base if you desire
- Materials: PVC
- Care Instructions: Do not let it leave the magical forest
- Dimensions: 7 1/2″ tall x 9″ wide x 4 1/2″ deep display, 6 3/4″ wide x 4 1/2″ deep elliptical base
- Weight: 7 oz.
- Includes figure and base