A brand new Jurassic Park collectible has been announced by Chronicle Collectibles. Starting tomorrow, June 22nd at 3:00 PM Central Time, fans can pre-order the Jurassic Park 1/1 Scale Raptor Hatchling. The hatching Raptor egg is based on one of the most iconic scenes from the original Jurassic Park, and Paul Francis, Creative Director at chronicle is clearly excited to bring this to fans:
“The magic of that scene with the hatching baby velociraptor in Jurassic Park remains even after all these years. It’s been great fun to recreate this piece for fans and it’s something that’s never been done before.”
We’ll update with a pre-order link tomorrow. You can see some additional details and the new photos by clicking the headline of the story.
In celebration of the opening of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom tomorrow, this Friday at 3pm CDT (8pm UTC) at chroniclecollectibles.com we’re putting up pre-orders for our final piece for Jurassic June: the simultaneously adorable and terrifying Jurassic Park 1:1 Hatching Baby Raptor!
With this piece, we have perfectly captured the moment when one of the eggs hatches while park owner John Hammond shows the team the raptor egg incubators.
Details:• Limited Edition
• Officially licensed
• For safety reasons, the Baby Raptor can’t leave the egg ;-)
• Companion piece to 1:1 Velociraptor Egg
• Ideal for cosplay
• Crafted out of mixed media• Measures 11″ tall on a 6″ diameter base
• Priced at $250 and eligible for Chronicle’s no-interest payment plans
• Pre-order link goes up at 3pm CDT (8PM UTC) on June 22nd at chroniclecollectibles.com