Mezco Toyz has opened up pre-orders for their new Mezco Exclusive Catwoman – Purple Suit Variant. The figure stands over 6.3″ tall with about 30 points of articulation. She includes multiple interchangeable hands, three interchangeable portraits, removable goggles, a whip, a backpack, and a belt with cat burglar tool kit.
The figure is priced at $80. The Purple Suit Catwoman is due for release between August and October. See pre-order link, details and photos after the jump.
The One:12 Collective celebrates Batman Day 2018 with an exclusive, limited edition Catwoman figure in her purple catsuit – extremely limited and only available through MezcoToyz.com.
Featuring her classic all purple bodysuit with black accents, the notorious cat burglar comes complete with a whip, waist belt with an opening tool kit, removable backpack, and removable goggles.
Whether she’s eluding the caped crusader or involved in a complicated relationship with him, the alliance between Catwoman and Batman has made them an incomparable and unstoppable duo.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE CATWOMAN FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
- Three (3) head portraits
- Smiling head
- Snarling head
- Unmasked head
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 16cm tall
- Eight (8) interchangeable hands
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- One (1) whip holding hand (R)
- One (1) “come here” hand
- One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
- Tailored stretch catsuit
- Waist belt with tool kit
- Mid-calf work boots
- One (1) pair of goggles (Fit both masked heads)
- One (1) backpack (removable)
- One (1) whip
- One (1) waist belt with cat burglar tool kit (non-removable)
Each One:12 Collective Catwoman figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.