The product page for the Figma Alien – Takayuki Takeya Version has been posted by Good Smile Company. We got our first official look at the figure yesterday. The new listing gives us more details and some additional official photos. The figure stands at 6.3″ tall and includes an extendable inner jaw, an articulated tail, a Facehugger with two swap out tails, and an articulated stand. The figure is priced at 8,148 Yen (about $77 USD). It’s due for release in December. See more info below and the photos after the jump.
A figma action figure of Alien by Takayuki Takeya!
From the classic sci-fi horror movie “Alien” comes a figma action figure of an Alien specially designed by sculptor Takayuki Takeya! The figure has been sculpted with careful supervision by Takayuki Takeya, and painted by Takeya himself!
- The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used in specific areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- The lower jaw can be opened allowing the iconic inner mouth of the Alien to be extended outward.
- A Facehugger is included as an accessory. It includes both a straight and rounded tail to switch between.
- The Alien’s tail features articulation at the base as well as at two points along the tail allowing for various poses.
- A post card featuring Takayuki Takeya’s original design illustration is included with the figure.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
- Product Name: figma Alien: Takayuki Takeya ver.
- Price: ¥8,148 (Before Tax)
- Release Date: 2018/12
- Specifications: Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included.
- Height: Approximately 160mm in height.