Photos and details have been released for the upcoming Justice League Movie – Cyborg 1/3 Scale Statue by Prime 1 Studio. The statue stands nearly 34″ tall. It will include a few interchangeable arms, displaying different weapons. An exclusive version will also be available, which will have an extra interchangeable portrait. See details below and the new photos after the jump.
Prime 1 Studio is proud to present MMJL-03: Cyborg from Justice League film. Victor Stone is a former college athlete and football star. Following a horrible accident, his father was able to save him via the use of a Mother Box that crafted cybernetics onto him. Victor then became known as the superhero Cyborg. He would eventually be recruited by Batman and Wonder Woman to become a member of the Justice League, in order to help defend Earth against the imminent alien invasion of Steppenwolf and his Parademon army.
– Size approximately 33.8 inches [(H)85.8cm (W)42.9cm (D)39.9cm]
– LED Light-up function on Head, Plasma Cannons and Chest
– One (1) pair of interchangeable arms normal hand
– One (1) pair of interchangeable arms Plasma cannon hands
– One (1) Alternate Exclusive Face Armor portrait (In Exclusive version only)
– Regular version: $1049 US
– Exclusive version: $1099 US
– Regular version: 700
– Exclusive version: 350