The highly anticipated Star Trek: The Original Series – Khan Noonien Singh 1/6 Scale Figure is now available directly from Quantum Mechanix! This Khan figure is based on the classic Star Trek ToS episode “Space Seed” which served as the precursor to Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan. You can order the figure now by Clicking Here. The Khan figure will be priced at $149.99. See official details below and the photos after the jump.
Captain Kirk’s arch nemesis joins the Quantum Mechanix line of 1:6 scale collectible figures from Star Trek™: The Original Series (TOS). Khan Noonien Singh from the classic episode “Space Seed” was the genetically-engineered superhuman that nearly took over Earth in the late 20th century. This figure represents Khan in his red military uniform worn as he tried to take command of the Enterprise in the 23rd century.
Standing approximately 12 inches tall, every element, from the gold collar insignia to his custom black boots, is authentically reproduced. The original portrait sculpt of Ricardo Montalban as Khan has an authentic, hand-painted likeness.
The QMx Khan 1:6 Scale Articulated Figure includes:
- Fully Articulated Body: More than 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses, approximately 30 cm tall.
- Realistic Portrait: An authentic likeness of Montalban as Khan is specially hand-painted.
- Red Military Jumpsuit: Meticulously researched, this jumpsuit matches the pattern, fabric and color of the original costume. The gold accents are exact replicas of the original pieces.
- Boots: Using leather-like material cut in the original style of the footwear worn in Star Trek™: TOS.
For details on the equipment and multiple hands that come with Khan, please click on the Accessories tab.
This fine collectible figure is a perfect rendition of everyone’s favorite despotic superhuman and a great addition to your Star Trek™ 1:6-scale figure collection.
Khan battled Kirk for control of the Enterprise and the chosen accessories played a part in that iconic fight:
- Crushed Phaser: Using his super-strength Khan took Kirk’s phaser and crushed it using his bare hands.
- Engineering Rod: Kirk was only able to get the better of Khan by beating him with this rod pulled from the engineering console.
- Star Trek Delta Symbol Display Base: A custom display base featuring the familiar Star Trek delta symbol will hold up the figure and allow more extreme poses.
- Specialty hands are included for crushing the phaser and holding the engineering rod.