Pre-orders are now going live for the Figma version of the Bloodborne Hunter coming from Good Smile Company. We shared new photos of the figure yesterday, and we have official details for the figure direct from GSC. The figure is due for release in May 2018. It’s priced at 8,148 Yen, before tax in Japan (about $73 USD). Toyark sponsor HobbyLink Japan currently has it for $71. Purchasing from the Good Smile Shop gets fans the exclusive Messengers, the ghostly shapes who carry items and information back and forth throughout the game. Check out official details below.
Let the Hunt Begin.
From the PlayStation®4 action RPG “Bloodborne” comes a figma of the Hunter!
- The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used in specific areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- Both the Saw Cleaver and Hunter Blunderbuss are included as weapons for him to wield.
- The Saw Cleaver can be transformed into the extended cleaver mode just like in the game.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
- Product Name: figma Hunter
- Series: Bloodborne
- Manufacturer: Max Factory
- Category: figma
- Price: ¥8,148 (Before Tax)
- Release Date: 2018/05
- Specifications: Painted ABS & PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 150mm in height.