Prime 1 Studio has released photos and details for their upcoming DC Comics New 52 Cyborg 1/4 Scale Statue. The statue stands nearly 23.5″ tall atop a themed base. It includes interchangeable arm cannon. This exclusive version will also include an interchangeable portrait and an exclusive alternate arm. It’s due for release between January and March of 2019. You can pre-order the Cyborg Statue Exclusive by Clicking Here. See below for details and read on for the photos.
“Sometimes I think I am just a machine that believes it’s a kid named Victor Stone”
Prime 1 Studio and Sideshow Collectibles are proud to present PMN52-05: Cyborg from Justice League New 52!. DC Comics relaunched their entire comic catalog. In this continuity, Cyborg is not one of the seven founding members of the Justice League. Cyborg, also known as Victor Stone, is a superhero who is half man and half machine. His body was destroyed, but he was saved through experimental technology; his body parts have been replaced with a large arsenal of high-tech gadgets and weaponry. DC Comics fans, don’t miss your chance to add Cyborg to your Justice League New 52! collection!
– Size approximately 23 inches tall [H:59.5cm, W:36.5cm, D:43cm]
– One (1) switchable right-arm Sonic Canon
– One (1) alternate Regular Portrait
– One (1) switchable right-arm Hand Canon (In the Exclusive version only)
– One (1) alternate Exclusive Portrait (In the Exclusive version only)
– Regular: 500
– Exclusive: 350
– Regular version: $699 US
– Exclusive version: $749 US