Details on how to purchase Funko’s San Diego Comic-Con 2017 Exclusives have been released. They will be using a lottery system and making tickets available each day of the show. Tickets are limited so you’ll need to be persistent and a little lucky to get them. Here’s the info direct from Funko:
When: Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Drawings will start shortly after the lines are let into the building until supplies last. Depending on the amount of attendees in line this line may start moving as early as 6:00am.
Where: Pavilion Terrace (Upper level outside Sails Pavilion). Attendees must first enter the Convention Center from the Badged Member entry line at the front of the building before lining up for drawings. Entry to the Sails Pavilion will be from this line.
ADA attendees with mobility issues should go to the Lobby B2 doors and use the glass elevators for access to the Sails Pavilion. They will be let up to the holding area outside the Sails Pavilion at the same time as the rest of the attendees.
- Attendee & professional badges only.
- One drawing per person, per day.
- This random drawing is for a chance to get a wristband to purchase items at the Funko booth.
- Winning a ticket does not guarantee you of any specific item at the Funko booth. Items may sell out by the time you reach the front of the line.
- Tickets are for a specific date and time and must be redeemed for that specific session.
- Tickets are not transferrable.
- There will be a strict limit of one of each item per ticket.
- You will not be able to line up at the Funko booth before your session begins.
ADA attendees must also go through the lottery process outside the Sail Pavilion, as noted above.
Find us on the convention floor at Booth #5341!
We will post a list of the retailers with their shared exclusives the morning of Wednesday, July 19th.
Most items are shared!
- Pop!s: Regular $15 / 6” $20 / 2-pack $30 / 3-pack $35
- Dorbz: 2-pack $20 / 3-pack $25
- Rides: Dorbz Ride $25 / Pop! Ride $40 / Action Figure $50
- Rock Candy: $15
- VYNL.: $20
- Book: $25
Visit Loungefly at Booth #5346, directly across from Funko!
Funko Pop Up Shop Info
448 West Market Street in the Marina District
(directly across from the Grand Hyatt Manchester)
Thursday-Sunday (July 20-23)