Back in April, we got a look at the first Iron Man collectible Hot Toys was releasing for Spider-Man: Homecoming. Instead of a figure, that reveal was for their Iron Man Mark XLVII Power Pose Collectible, which is basically a statue. Now they have finally released photos and details for he proper Spider-Man: Homecoming – Iron Man Mark XLVII 1/6 Scale Figure. This figure is part of their Diecast Movie Masterpiece series. Iron Man stands about 12.6″ tall, has over 30 points of articulation and multiple LED light up features. It includes both helmeted and unhelmeted head sculpts. Check out the full details below and the photos after the jump.
Spider-Man: Homecoming – Iron Man Mark XLVII 1/6 Scale Figure
Counting down, one of the most anticipated blockbusters of the year, the Spider-Man: Homecoming will be showing on the silver screen fairly soon.
Following the events of Captain America: Civil War, Tony Stark took up the role as Peter Parker’s mentor, guiding him to strike a balance between his dual identity being a high school student and a superhero. With Spider-Man: Homecoming only weeks away from hitting the theatre, Hot Toys is very excited to present to you our latest Iron Man Mark XLVII as an extension to the Hot Toys MMS Diecast Series.
Made with fine diecast materials, the much elaborated Iron Man XLVII figure stands approximately 32 cm and with 28 LED light-up points throughout the body. The streamlined armor is expertly painted with metallic red and gold colors and a distinctive two-toned silver color in the mid-section. An array of components are added to the figure including: a newly painted Tony Stark head sculpt featuring likeness of Robert Downey Jr., an interchangeable LED light-up helmeted head, an interchangeable empty helmet emulating the suit in remote control mode, interchangeable armor parts and a specially designed figure stand.
Furthermore, a mini-repulsors deployer with two articulated mini-repulsors and thrust fire effect parts are specially included for this new Iron Man armor!
This Iron Man Mark XLVII collectible figure is something you do not want to pass up. It will definitely be an excellent addition to your Iron Man collection.
– Product Code: MMS 427D19
– Product Name: Iron Man Mark XLVII
– Height: Approximately 32 cm tall
– Points of Articulations: 30
– Special Features: Newly painted head sculpt, made with diecast material, – – Metallic red, gold, silver and dark silver colored painting on the sleek and streamline Mark XLVII armor design
– Artists: Head Sculpted by Kojun
– Head Painted by JC. Hong
– Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
The 1/6th scale Mark XLVII Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Mark XLVII in Spider-Man: Homecoming
– Newly painted head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the movie
– Movie-accurate facial features with detailed beard, wrinkles and skin texture
– One (1) interchangeable helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) interchangeable empty helmet with detachable mask
– Approximately 32 cm tall
– Contains diecast material
– Over 30 points of articulations
– Special features on armor:
– Metallic red, gold, silver and dark silver colored painting on the sleek and streamline Mark XLVII armor design
– 28 LED light-up points throughout parts of the armor (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) pair of interchangeable shoulder armor (regular, missile firing)
– One (1) pair of interchangeable forearm armor (regular, missile firing)
– Fully deployed air flaps at back of the armor
– One (1) chest armor (can be detached to reveal interior mechanical design)
– Four (4) pairs of interchangeable hands including:
• One (1) pair of fists
• One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
• One (1) pair of battle palms with light-up repulsor (white light, battery operated)
• One (1) pair of hands with real-like thrust fire effect
– Articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) pair of grey colored lens glasses
– One (1) mini-repulsors deployer with dynamic stand
– Two (2) articulated mini-repulsors
– Two (2) real-like thrust fire accessories attachable to the mini-repulsors and the deployer emulating the repulsors being launched
– Two (2) real-like thrust fire accessories attachable to the feet of the figure
– Figure stand with character nameplate and the movie logo
Release date: Approximately Q4, 2017 – Q1, 2018