The next Mezco Summer/San Diego Comic-Con 2017 Exclusive is now Available to Pre-Order. They are releasing an X-Men Version of their Deadpool One:12 Collective Figure! This roughly 6″ tall figure will ship out after San Diego Comic-Con 2017. It’s priced at $80. See details below and all of the new photos after the jump.
Wade Winston Wilson, known to the world as Deadpool, is a disfigured and mentally unstable mercenary with the superhuman ability of an accelerated healing factor and physical prowess. He is presented here in his blue and yellow X-Men outfit. If you think it’s strange to see Wade Wilson in a X-Men outfit, then you are not alone because Deadpool thinks so too! Deadpool tried on X-Men attire as a bet with Wolverine and Beast in the Cable and Deadpool comic series. Deadpool,decked out in his blue and yellow X-Men attire, joins the One:12 Collective with a comprehensively detailed outfit and portrait sculptures.
X-Men Deadpool joins the One:12 Collective with a comprehensively detailed outfit and unique character specific accessories.
The X-Men Deadpool One:12 Collective Summer Exclusive figure features:
- Two head portraits
- One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Over 16cm tall
- Eight (8) interchangeable hands including
- One (1) pair of fists (L & R)
- One (1) pair of gun-holding hands (L & R)
- One (1) pair of sword-holding hands (L & R)
- One (1) grenade holding hand (R)
- One (1) shaka / “hang loose” hand (L)
- Sculpted gloves on each hand
- Vambrace on each forearm
- Harness with sculpted pouches
- Sculpted boots
- One (1) machine gun with removable ammo clip and opening grenade chamber
- Four (4) 40mm style grenades (fit in the grenade launcher chamber)
- Four (4) throwing grenades
- One (1) katana with sheath
- One (1) handgun with removable clip
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective X-Men Deadpool figure is packaged in a deluxe, collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind, there are no twist ties for easy in and out of package display.