A new Batman Statue, based on his appearance in the Suicide Squad movie, has been announced by Prime 1 Studio. They have posted up a full gallery of new photos showcasing the statue and its various features. It will include multiple interchangeable hands, each with a different weapon or accessory. The standard edition Batman statue will include two head sculpts. There will also be an exclusive edition, which will include a third head sculpt that includes the breathing mask.
Prime 1 Studio has updated their post with all of the details. Check it out below:
“It’s over, Deadshot. I don’t want to do this in front of your daughter.”
Prime 1 Studio is proud to present MMSS-04: Batman from Suicide Squad Movie (2016). Batman is crafted in 1:3 scale with attention to detail and standing around 31 inches tall. Fearing the actions of a god-like super hero left unchecked, Gotham City’s own formidable, forceful vigilante takes on Metropolis’s most revered, modern-day savior, while the world wrestles with what sort of hero it really needs. And with Batman and Superman at war with one another, a new threat quickly arises, putting mankind in greater danger than it’s ever known before.
– Size approximately 31 inches tall [(H)78 cm (W)40 cm (D)36 cm]
– One (1) interchangeable right-hand fist
– One (1) interchangeable right-hand holding a grappling gun
– One (1) interchangeable right-hand holding a grenade launcher
– One (1) interchangeable right-hand holding a batarang
– One (1) interchangeable left-hand fist
– One (1) interchangeable left-hand holding a branding iron with Two (2) Batman Symbol
– Two (2) alternate Batman Portrait
– One (1) alternate Exclusive Portrait (EXCLUSIVE version only)
Regular version: $949 US
Exclusive version: $969 US
Regular version: 1000
Exclusive version: 500
– Prototype samples shown
– Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.
You can see all of the new photos after the jump.