Hot Toys has released photos and details for their Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope – Death Star Gunner 1/6 Scale Figure. The figure includes multiple swappable hands, a blaster pistol, a removable collar and a themed figure stand. Here’s more info from Hot Toys:
Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope – Death Star Gunner 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure
The Death Star was the Empire’s ultimate weapon: a moon-sized space station with the ability to destroy an entire planet. To operate this technological terror, crews of Death Star gunners served aboard both Imperial battle stations, manning their heavy turbolasers. Elite gunners operated the Death Star superlaser, aware that the power at their fingertips could destroy a planet.
Today, Hot Toys is pleased to officially introduce the 1/6th scale collectible figure of Death Star Gunner from Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope for Star Wars fanatics to add to their collection!
The highly-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the appearance of Death Star Gunner in Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope. It features the greatly detailed Death Star Gunner’s unique helmet, expertly tailored outfit that can be interchanged between the two styles of Death Star Gunner’s looks, a blaster pistol, and figure base.
This Death Star Gunner will surely make a great addition to your Imperial display!
– Product Code: MMS413
– Product Name: Death Star Gunner
– Height: approximately 30cm tall
– Points of Articulations: 30
– Special Features: A greatly detailed Death Star Gunner’s unique helmet, expertly tailored outfit that can be interchanged between the two styles of Death Star Gunner’s looks, a blaster pistol, and figure base
– Artists: Head Sculpted by N/A.
– Head Painted by N/A.
– Head Art Directed by N/A.
Special features of the 1/6th scale Death Star Gunner Collectible Figure:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Death Star Gunner in Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope
– Body with over 30 points of articulations
– Approximately 30 cm tall
– Six (6) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of relaxed hands
– One (1) pair of hands for holding blaster
– One (1) glossy black Death Star Gunner helmet with Imperial insignia
– One (1) black colored quilted jacket with Imperial insignia
– One (1) black colored jumpsuit
– One (1) black colored soft chest armor
– One (1) neck collar
– One (1) belt with holster
– One (1) pair of black boots
– One (1) blaster pistol
– Specially designed figure stand with Death Star Gunner nameplate and Star Wars logo
The Death Star Gunner 1/6 Scale figure is scheduled for release between the fourth quarter of 2017 and the first quarter of 2018. All of the new photos can be seen after the jump.