Sideshow Collectibles dropped a great new surprise for Star Wars 12″ figure collectors. They opened up pre-orders for their Rogue One: A Star Wars Story – Imperial TIE Fighter Pilot Sixth Scale Figure. The 1/6 scale figure features a newly sculpted helmet, new accessories, a Blastech E-11 rifle and more. The paint scheme has been updated to reflect his look in Rogue One.
The TIE Fighter Pilot is scheduled for release in Summer 2017. It’s priced at $209.99 and is a Sideshow Exclusive. You can pre-order the figure by Clicking Here. Read on for photos and much more info.
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story – Imperial TIE Fighter Pilot Sixth Scale Figure
It takes a special breed of soldier to pilot the exceptionally fast and maneuverable TIE Fighters that the Empire is so fond of – mostly because the Empire isn’t huge on investing in shielding and armor.
Sideshow has managed to capture one of these pilots and we’re offering him to you. The TIE Pilot Sixth Scale Figure from Rogue One: A Star Wars Story features:
- An updated flight helmet sculpt with unique Rogue One: A Star Wars Story paint scheme
- Newly sculpted torso armor and life-support pack with hoses
- Fully articulated body
- Newly developed flight pressurized G-Suit
- Blastech E-11 rifle
Prepared to take to the skies against the Rebels, the TIE Pilot Sixth Scale Figure from Rogue One: A Star Wars Story is set to strike fear into the very heart of the Galaxy and your collection today!
What’s in the Box?
The TIE Pilot Sixth Scale Figure specially features:
- A fully articulated body
- Updated flight helmet sculpt with unique TIE Pilot paint scheme as seen in Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Newly sculpted torso armor and life support pack with hoses
- Newly developed fabric bodysuit
- One (1) pair of boots
- One (1) Blastech E-11 rifle
- One (1) belt with belt boxes
- Two (2) pocket cylinders
- One (1) comm pad
- Six (6) interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of neutral hands
– One (1) left c-grip
– One (1) right trigger hand
- One figure support base