Hot Toys has just revealed their newest Movie Masterpiece Diecast Figure. They posted photos and info for their upcoming Captain America: Civil War – Iron Man Mark 46 Diecast 1/6 Scale Figure. The figure will be a mix of plastic and diecast metal throughout.
The 12.6″ tall figure will have over 32 points of articulation. Accessories include interchangeable armor pieces, masked and unmasked head sculpts, multiple hands, effects pieces, Captain America’s helmet and a themed display base. Iron Man will also have 28 different LED light up areas. The unmasked Tony Stark portrait will be a newly sculpted head, and has not yet been revealed.
After the jump, you can find the new photos and much more info.
Captain America: Civil War – Iron Man Mark 46 Diecast 1/6 Scale Figure
“You just started a war!”
Fans around the world will witness the fracture of the Marvel Cinematic Universe in Marvel’s latest blockbuster Captain America: Civil War. As the Avengers continue to protect the world, the team becomes divided into two opposing factions, one led by Captain America and another by Iron Man, after extensive collateral damage prompts the government oversight and accountability for the Avengers!
Today, Hot Toys is thrilled to officially introduce the 1/6th scale collectible figure of Tony Stark’s new Iron Man armor – the Mark XLVI to our MMS Diecast series which the collectible figure is made of diecast material, and realistically designed to look even more like the armor as it appears in the film.
The highly-accurate Mark XLVI collectible figure is greatly detailed and specially crafted based on the image of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark/Iron Man Mark XLVI in Captain America: Civil War. It features a newly sculpted Tony Stark head sculpt, an interchangeable helmeted head, sophistically developed sleek and streamline designed armor, 28 LED light-up points throughout the body, specially applied metallic red, gold and silver colored painting on armor, real-like thrust fire accessories, the helmet of Captain America, and a specially designed debris diorama figure stand.
Do not pass up on the opportunity to add the leader of Team Iron Man to your prized collection!
– Product Code: MMS353D16
– Product Name: Iron Man Mark XLVI
– Height: Approximately 32cm tall
– Points of Articulations: 30
– Special Features: A newly developed head sculpt, interchangeable helmeted head, streamline designed armor with 28 LED light-up points throughout body, thrust fire accessories, Captain America helmet, & debris figure base
– Artists: Head Sculpted by Da-hye, Kim
– Head Painted by JC. Hong & E-Lee. Figure Painted by Lok Ho
– Head Art Directed by Kojun
The 1/6th scale Mark XLVI Collectible specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Mark XLVI in Captain America: Civil War
– Newly sculpted head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the movie
– Alternate helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
– Approximately 32 cm tall
– Metallic red, gold and silver colored painting on the sleek and streamline Mark XLVI armor design
– Contains diecast material
– 28 LED light-up points throughout parts of the armor (white light, battery operated)
– Chest armor can be detached to reveal interior mechanical design
– Interchangeable shoulder armor (regular, missile firing)
– Fully deployed air flaps at back of the armor
– Four (4) pairs of interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) pair of battle palms with light-up repulsor (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) pair of hands with real-like thrust fire effect
– Articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
– One (1) 1/6th scale Captain America helmet
– Two (2) real-like thrust fire accessories attachable to the feet of the figure
– Debris diorama figure stand with with Mark XLVI nameplate and the movie logo
Release date: Q2 – Q3, 2017
**Figure – Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Tony Stark Head Sculpt – Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval.
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice