More catching up. 3A released new official photos and a bit more info for their upcoming DC Comics Steel Age Batman 1/6 Scale Figure. The figure will go up for pre-order on December 31st. The Batman will be priced at $240. We’ll update when more info is released.
Much more info has been released by 3A. Here’s the new info released:
Batman is the first in ThreeA’s 1/6th Scale Collectible Series examining a world where the heroes have been replaced by robotic counterparts. Welcome to the Steel Age!
Every town needs a Batman!
Designed by Ashley Wood
- Officially Licensed by DC Comics
- Height 13.5 Inches (35cm) Tall
- 50 Points of Articulation including articulated Fingers and Segmented Neck Armor
- Highly-Detailed Sculpt and Weathered Paint Application
- Batarangs x 2
- Faux-Leather Tailored Outfit with soft PVC Iconic Scalloped Cape
- Faux-Leather Lace-up Boots
- Flexible Armored Pauldrons
- LED Illuminated Eyes
- Batteries Required: AG1 x3 – Batteries Not Included
- Contains small parts, for 15 years+ *
Price Includes WORLDWIDE Shipping via courier
Shipping in 3rd Quarter 2016
Check out the images by reading on.