Hot Toys released new photos and info for their upcoming Iron Man 3 – 1/6 Scale Iron Man Mark XL “Shotgun” Armor Figure. The 12″ tall figure will have over 30 points of articulation. The figure will include multiple interchangeable hands, swap out armor pieces that includes battle damage, light up LED features on the figure and figure stand, and multiple masks. Masks include standard, battle damaged and and opened one that reveal Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark. A special edition version for select markets will include a Python (Mark XX) mini collectible figure.
It’s scheduled for release in the second or third quarter of 2016. Read on for all of the photos and more info.
Iron Man 3 – 1/6 Scale Iron Man Mark XL “Shotgun” Armor Figure
In Marvel’s Iron Man 3, the movie introduced a large number of new Iron Man armors for Tony Stark’s House Party Protocol and they were called into action at the climax of the film where Tony faced off with Aldrich Killian and his Extremis soldiers.
Today Hot Toys is pleased to officially introduce the 1/6th scale collectible figure of the stylishly designed Shotgun Mark XL, the Hyper Velocity Traveling Suit that Tony Stark has used for close combat against Aldrich Killian!
The figure is specially crafted based on the image of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark/Shotgun in Iron Man 3. It features a distinctive armor design with metallic blue and silver paint, helmeted battle damaged head sculpt with LED light-up function, interchangeable battle damaged armor parts, LED light-up functions in chest, palms, and torso, and a circular dynamic figure stand.
A Special Edition will be available for selected markets which includes a Python (Mark XX) mini collectible figure as bonus accessory.
The Shotgun armor will be an exceptional addition to any Iron Man collection!
– Product Code: MMS309
– Product Name: Shotgun (Mark XL)
– Height: Approximately 31cm tall
– Points of Articulations: 30
– Special Features: distinctive armor design with metallic blue and silver paint, helmeted battle damaged head sculpt with LED light-up function, interchangeable battle damaged armor parts, and LED light-up functions.
– Artists: Head Sculpted by Kojun
– Head Painted by JC. Hong
– Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
The 1/6th scale Shotgun (Mark XL) Collectible Figure’s special features:
– Authentic likeness of Shotgun (Mark XL), the Hyper Velocity Traveling Suit, in Iron Man 3
– Helmeted battle damaged head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the movie and LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
– Approximately 31 cm tall
– Over 30 points of articulations
– Metallic blue and silver-colored painting on armor
– LED-lighted eyes and rectangular-shaped RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) interchangeable battle damaged mask
– One (1) interchangeable battle damaged chest armor
– One (1) interchangeable left rib armor
– Two (2) interchangeable battle damaged torso armor parts to reveal LED-lighted torso (blue light, battery operated)
– Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
– One (1) pair palms with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of repulsor-firing palms (white light, battery operated)
– Improved articulations on neck and waist armor which allow flexible movement
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) circular figure stage with flexible pole
Special Edition Accessory (for selected markets only):
– One (1) Python (Mark XX) mini figure
Release date: Q2 – Q3, 2016
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
**Battery included for collectible figure. Button cells are required