At the Mezco Pre-Toy Fair Event, we were lucky enough to get soem hands on time with upcoming One:12 Collective Dark Knight Returns Batman Figure. Our on the scene crew has been reporting back with their thoughts. Our initial impression is a very positive one. It looks like they knocked it out of the park.
Read on for the teams thoughts and check out a full gallery of hands on photos we took.
Batman will include the following:
- One- alternate head
- One- pair of fists
- One- pair of “holding” hands
- One- pair of posing hands
- One- pair of “Batarang” hands
- One- interchangeable boot with pistol holster
- One- pistol
- One- sniper rifle
- One- removable utility belt
- One- removable leg utility belt
- One- grappling hook with climbing rope
- One- Bat-symbol display base
- One- articulated figure stand for multiple dynamic figure poses
- One- detachable cape-posing accessory clip for posing stand
Batman comes packaged in a collector friendly window flap box. Once opened, the cloth outfit is very impressive. It fits the figure more snugly than the Mego style figures usually offer, and shows off the muscular body sculpt underneath.
The joints are tight, without feeling like they’ll get stuck. We were able to pose him up in a variety of ways, and hand no trouble standing the figure and he held his poses perfectly. It’s got a nice solid feel to it and definitely comes off as a high end collectible. The Batman has no trouble holding his weapons, and the interchangeable pieces swap out easily, and fit firmly into place.
Out initial impression here is that Mezco should have a hit line on their hands. The Batman is fantastic. check out the pics to see for yourself.