Hot Toys posted a surprising new figure reveal. They have released official photos and info for an Arnold Schwarzenegger – John Matrix 1/6 Scale Figure from Commando. The figure features 26 points of articulation on a newly developed muscular body. Also included will be seven interchangeable hands, a newly sculpted Arnold Schwarzenegger head, plenty of weapons, assorted movie themed accessories and a themed figure base.
The Commando – John Matrix Figure is due out between the second and third quarter of 2015. Check out the photos and much more info after the jump.
Commando: 1/6th scale John Matrix Collectible Figure
“I eat green berets for breakfast and right now I’m very hungry.” The movie Commando starring Arnold Schwarzenegger has been a critical and commercial success when it hits theaters in 1985. The film’s combination of action scenes and humor has set its place as a cult classic among fans. Today Hot Toys is delighted to present the new 1/6th scale collectible figure of the one man army – John Matrix!
The John Matrix collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of Arnold Schwarzenegger in Commando featuring newly developed head sculpt with war paint and muscular body, specially tailored outfit, and a large array of detailed weapons and accessories.
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Commando fans don’t pass up on the opportunity to pre-order this heavily-armed collectible figure!
– Product CodeMMS276
– Product Name: John Matrix
– Height: Approximately 32cm tall
– Points of Articulations: 26
– Special Features: Newly developed head sculpt with war paint and muscular body with seamless upper body, specially tailored outfit, and a large array of detailed weapons and accessories.
The 1/6th scale John Matrix Collectible Figure specially features:
– Newly developed head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Arnold Schwarzenegger as John Matrix in Commando
– Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles, skin texture, and war paint
– Newly developed muscular body with seamless upper body and over 26 points of articulations
– Approximately 32 cm tall
– Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable palms including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) right palm for gun holding
– One (1) right palm for holding rocket launcher holding
– One (1) left palm for holding knife
– One (1) left palm for supporting machine gun
– One (1) left palm for supporting rocket launcher
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) black and green-camouflaged colored tactical vest
– One (1) green camouflage thigh holster
– One (1) pair of green colored cargo pants
– One (1) beige colored belt
– One (1) pair of black boots
– One (1) articulated rocket launcher
– One (1) machine gun
– One (1) shotgun
– One (1) submachine gun
– One (1) pistol
– Two (2) claymore mine with two (2) remote detonators
– Three (3) knifes
– Three (3) grenade
– Twelve (12) round of ammos
– One (1) black watch
– One (1) pair of green binoculars
– Two (2) green shoulder pouches
– Figure base with movie logo and John Matrix nameplate
– Head Sculpted by Jong Hyuk, Park
– Head Painted by JC. Hong
– Head Art Directed by Kojun
– Body Sculpted by Yoon Suk, Choi & Hyeong Seok, Koh
Release date: Q2 – Q3, 2015