It’s been quite some time since we last saw official images for ThreeZero’s Robocop 1.0 Figure. We did, however, get a new look at the figure earlier this month from the CICF Expo 2014. Now ThreeZero has released new official photos of the finalized Robocop 2014 Figure as well as pricing and pre-order plans. Here’s some info direct from ThreeZero:
We are proud to reveal RoboCop 1.0, which is our second release in the 1/6th scale collectible line featuring characters and robots from Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures (MGM) and Columbia Pictures’ motion picture RoboCop.
This fully articulated, highly detailed figure stands at 12.5” (around 32cm) tall and features a realistic metallic paint application and an LED light-up feature on the front of his helmet.
RoboCop 1.0 will be available for pre-order at www.threezerostore.com , starting from October 30th 09:00AM Hong Kong time for 230USD/1780HKD with worldwide shipping included in the price.
Orders placed at www.threezerostore.com will feature interchangeable Alex Murphy’s head with realistic likeness to his on-screen appearance (this offer is exclusive to threezerostore) and removable helmet visor.
RoboCop 1.0 comes with two weapons: Stun gun & Machine gun and additional hand sculpts. The two weapons can be stored in RoboCop’s thighs just like in the film.
RoboCop 1.0 details:
* fully articulated figure;
* figure stands ~12.5″ (around 32cm) tall;
* highly detailed mechanical design;
* helmet features LED light-up visor;
* realistic paint application highlighting the details;
* both Stun gun & Machine gun can pop out from left and right built-in holsters;
* both guns can be manually extended;
* 3 kinds of interchangeable hands – relaxed hands, fists & gun holding hands;
* AG1 X 3 button cell batteries (batteries not included).
Check out all of the new Robocop 1.0 1/6 Scale Figure photos by reading on.