The middle of the month has come and so have answers for the latest round of MattyCollector 2012 Q&A!
1) Why was the 4″ Dark Knight Rises line made without full articulation? The Green Lantern Movie figures in that scale didn’t seem to fly off shelves, and they had similar points of articulation.
A) We’re always looking to make sure that we strike the right balance on price value and what kids value the most. Movie Masters is the line where you can find the fully articulated authentic figures.
2) Just to clarify, are we only getting 1 wave of DC All Stars this year, or are we getting 2? If we are getting 2, who is in the 2nd wave?
A) 1 wave
3) Will Snake Man At Arms come with all the weapons and accessories that the 1st MOTUC Man At Arms came with?
A) No. He comes with the Snake Ring, the Mace and a new comic book.
4) The Bella Twins 2 pack has been hard to find, do you plan on selling the twins separately on single cards?
A) The Bellas need to be packaged together or else Twin Magic won’t work. With The Bellas no longer appearing on programming, we don’t have any plans to offer them as single figures.
5) We noticed recently that the Movie Masters Batman VS Bane 2 pack comes with a cloth cape. Are upcoming Batman or Superman figures from the DC Universe line going to come with cloth capes, or is this just a one-off opportunity since it’s an exclusive?
A) It’s always a possibility, but in this case, it’s more due to the exclusivity.
That wraps it up for this round, don’t forget to add your questions for the MattyCollector Q&A!