GoodSmileCompany/Max Factory and the Figma Blog have posted new images of the upcoming Figma Link figure from The Legend Of Zelda Skyward Sword! Sculpted by Masaki Asai of Max Factory, this figure will retail for ¥3800 and is scheduled for release in October. Here are more details by Max Factory:
- Using the smooth yet poseable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- He comes with his standard gallant expression, as well as a powerful shouting face for combat poses.
- The Master Sword as well as the Hylian Shield are both included. They can also be carried on his back as they did in the game.
- A poseable figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.