We’ve got the latest round of answers for the MattyCollector Q&A! as always, if you’ve got questions for MattyCollector, don’t forget to post your questions here! In this round, we talk SDCC Swamp Thing, attempt to get more info on Voltron, and more!
1) The SDCC Swamp Thing looks great! For those that cannot attend the con and just want the figure, is it possible to see another DCUC Swamp Thing for mass market, possibly without hiding the articulation with the soft “skin”?
A) The Swamp Thing figure will be available without the bonus Un-Men on Mattycollector.com a week or so after SDCC! So you are all set!
2) Why was the decision made to implement bicep swivels on some Green Lantern Movie Masters that already have ball jointed elbows? For example: Hal Jordan.
A) To avoid breaking up the beautiful sculpt with too many cuts.
3) Are the 4H going to sculpt Movie Masters for The Dark Knight Rises, or will they be sculpted in-house like the Green Lantern/Arkham City Movie Masters?
A) At this point it is way to early to comment on anything in 2012 right now.
4) The 6″ SDCC Voltron was a surprise. Will the 6″ scale be utilized for Voltron at mass market too? We ask this since it’s an affordable way for kids and collectors to amass Voltron and Robeast figures.
A) You will need to wait for SDCC to get the full load down on all our great upcoming Voltron collector figures!
5) For combining Voltron figures, will you use white for animation accuracy on the lions, or chrome? For example, the thighs in combined mode on Classic Voltron and the limbs of the lions. Furthermore, is the giant 2.5-3ft tall Voltron the only combining Classics Voltron you’ll release?
A) See the same answer as above. We’re not ready to comment on anything past the SDCC item for now.