The Toyark has received their latest answers for the Ask Matty Q&A. Here are answers to our questions for November 1st:
1) During the last Q&A session, you mentioned that the WWE design team has looked into a 3-3/4″ WWE line and they know there is a demand for it. Has the same been done for Masters Of The Universe?
A) We’re always looking into new scales and styles for all of our lines. However, until we announce anything, nothing is final.
2) The WWE Elite style of figures has gained much praise since its release earlier this year. One complaint though, is that the figures lack pectoral joints that enable them to grab other figures easier to perform signature moves/poses. Have these joints, as well as double jointed elbows, been taken into consideration for the 2011 line?
A) We are looking into ways of improving the sculpts and articulation for WWE figures. We’ll pass this suggestion along to the design team!
3) Rey Mysterio from the WWE Elite line has very limited range of motion for his legs(sideways motion). Will this be addressed in the future? This is a figure that would definitely benefit from a wider range of motion in the legs.
A) Yes, we are looking into ways to add more motion to give Rey his signature moves!
4) Have any brick & mortar retailers expressed interest in carrying the MOTUC single figures?
A) Yes, many have asked but we are keeping it exclusive to Mattycollector.com as has always been the plan! This may change if and when a new movie comes out but for now head over to Mattycollector.com for all your MOTUC needs, except for the DCU vs MOTU two-packs only at TRU!
5) Double jointed knees and elbows are welcome additions on the DCUC figures. If the budget for making the figures was increased, what would you like to innovate/add for DCUC in the future?
A) Yes, as stated above we are always looking into ways of improving articulation and adding more joints when needed to all of our collector lines including DCUC!
Don’t forget to post your questions in our Ask Matty Questions Thread!