The product page is now live for the upcoming Mezco Store and New York Comic-Con 2017 Exclusive One:12 Collective Wolverine Figure. This version of Wolverine is based on his popular yellow and blue outfit, aka the Tiger Stripe costume. Pre-orders start tomorrow morning at 9:00 AM EST. Those heading to New York Comic-Con can pick it up at the Mezco NYCC booth #1954, while supplies last.
Pre-orders are now live! You can purchase the Exclusive One:12 Collective Wolverine Figure by Clicking Here.
You can see more details below and a couple new images after the jump.
The One:12 Collective Wolverine Fall Exclusive features a new unmasked head portrait, Ogun’s infamous mask and is presented in the classic yellow and blue outfit with black stripes and large shoulder pads reminiscent of his early appearances.
This limited edition Mezco Fall Exclusive is only available via our website and at the Mezco NYCC booth #1954 while supplies last.
The One:12 Collective Wolverine Fall Exclusive figure features:
- A One:12 Collective body accurately depicting the characters physical build.
- Three (3) head portraits.
- Over 30 points of articulation
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Over 15cm tall
- Eight (8) interchangeable hands including
- One (1) pair of clawed fists (L&R)
- One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- One (1) pair of holding hands (L & R)
- Costume features classic yellow and blue colors
- Sculpted gloves on each hand
- Vambrace on each forearm
- Shoulder pads
- Belt with sculpted pouches
- Sculpted boots
- One (1) Ogun’s mask
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Wolverine Fall Exclusive figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind there are no twist ties for easy in and out of package display.