Also on display from Quantum Mechanix was a wide array of Q-Figs. These include figures from DC Comics, Harry Potter, Animaniacs and Marvel.
Articles Related to QMX
Quantum Mechanix continues to impress fans with their 1/6 scale figures. At Toy Fair 2018, they debuted a few new ones, such as Pennywise from IT 2017, and brought along a few others that we’ve seen a couple times. Supernatural fans will get a look at three new figures, while Star Trek fans also have a lot of great looking figures to look forward to in the coming year. Check out the list of what’s inside:
- The Next Generation – Captain Picard
- The Next Generation – Data
- The Original Series – Dr. McCoy
- The Original Series – Montgomery “Scotty” Scott
- The Original Series – Hikaru Sulu
- The Original Series – Captain Kirk and Captain’s Chair
- The Original Series – Khan
- The Wrath of Khan – Khan
- The Wrath of Khan – Captain Spock
- The Wrath of Khan – Admiral Kirk
- Sam Winchester
- Dean Winchester
- The Princess Bride – Inigo Montoya
- IT (2017) – Pennywise
Quantum Mechanix shared an updated look, from painter Chris Caraveo, at the head sculpts for the head sculpts for their Supernatural 1/6 Scale Sam and Dean Winchester Figures. A couple of weeks back, they revealed the Dean Winchester figure, and it looks like the new paintmaster has undergone some slight changes, giving the figure an even more accurate likeness.
The figures will be on display during New York Toy Fair, which is less than 2 weeks away now! Click the banner image above for a closer look at the fully painted head sculpts.
Quantum Mechanix has posted up the product page for their first Supernatural 1/6 Scale Figure. We’ve seen their Supernatural figures (among others) as far back as San Diego Comic-Con 2016. Now fans will soon be able to pre-order their Dean Winchester 1/6 Scale Figure. The figure is packed with accessories, including multiple guns, blades from the show, interchangeable hands, and a figure stand. The figure will be priced at $199.95.
“I think Dad wants us to pick up where he left off. You know, saving people, hunting things. The family business.” — Dean Winchester
In honor of Supernatural, the popular fantasy horror television series, QMx is thrilled to introduce the first 1:6 scale collectible figure from show, Dean Winchester.
In Supernatural, brothers Dean and Sam Winchester have taken on the mantle of their father to travel the backroads of America in their ’67 Chevy Impala, battling monsters and saving countless innocents. As portrayed by Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki, the Winchesters have become beloved icons of pop culture.
Although he’s the first born, Dean is immature, funny, irreverent and loves pie. Dean may put on a tough act, but he would do anything for his younger brother.
This figure captures the best of Dean and is loaded with accessories specific to the character and his many adventures.
The QMx Supernatural Dean Winchester 1:6 Scale Articulated Figure includes:
- Fully Articulated Body: More than 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses. Approximately 31 cm tall.
- Realistic Portrait: Lovingly rendered by a top artist, this is a perfect likeness of Jensen Ackles as Dean. Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted.
- Costume: Dean has his hand-weathered jeans, black T-shirt, maroon overshirt and jacket.
- Boots: Made of leather-like material and sporting actual laces, these sturdy boots are Dean’s typical footwear.
- Presentation: Supernatural display base features the anti-possession symbol.
Dean has all the tools a hunter could want. He comes equipped with:
- Pistol: The ivory-handled Colt M1911A1.
- Shotgun: Dean’s Winchester 1887.
- First Blade: Carved from the jawbone of an ass and called by the demon Crowley “the most dangerous weapon on the planet.”
- Purgatory Blade: Made from stone and bone, the blade Dean used when trapped in Purgatory.
- Duffle Bag: Every hunter needs something to hold all his weapons.
- Watch: Set to killing time.
This fine collectible figure brings Dean Winchester to life and is the first in the line of 1:6 scale Supernatural figures coming from Quantum Mechanix Inc.
Last month, Quantum Mechanix shared photos and details for their Gladiator Thor Q-Fig from Thor: Ragnarok. Thor won’t along for much longer, as they have released photos and info for their upcoming Thor: Ragnarok – Gladiaor Hulk Q-Fig Max Diorama Figure. The stylized figure stands at 6.5″ tall with the included base. Gladiator Hulk is priced at $29.95. Pre-orders are not yet live. Keep an eye on the product page as they will open pre-orders up in the near future. Check out some official details below and the new photos after the jump.
An armored Hulk springs into action, ready to land a crushing blow with his gigantic war hammer in our Q-Fig Max diorama based on the character from the 2017 film Thor: Ragnarok.
The big green dude appears as a surprise opponent in the Grandmaster’s Contest of Champions, pitted against fellow Avenger, Thor.
Our not-so-gentle giant features:
- Full battle gear with detailed armor and sandals.
- Plumed gladiator helmet.
- Big, scary war hammer.
- Sakaaran war paint on his torso.
- Fierce facial expression.
- A much bigger cloud of dust than Thor’s.
The base of this Hulk Q-Fig Max diorama slides into position (but does not lock) with our Thor – Thor: Ragnarok Q-Fig Diorama (sold separately). These two Q-Fig dioramas make perfect companions, or can be displayed individually.
Hulk of Thor: Ragnarok is part of our series of Marvel Q-Figs, so be sure to check out the rest of our amazing superheroes and villains!
A new Marvel Q-Fig has been revealed by Quantum Mechanix. Their newest addition is a stylized Gladiator Thor from Thor: Ragnarok. The mini figure stands at 4.25″ tall and is cast in PVC. It is priced at $14.95. Pre-orders will be coming soon. Keep an eye on the official product page to know when it will go on sale. Check out the official details below and some images after the jump.
Thor kicks up a fierce dust cloud as he charges forward, clenching twin swords in our Q-Fig diorama based on the title character from the 2017 film Thor: Ragnarok.
The Norse god of thunder and lightning is forced to compete in the Grandmaster’s Contest of Champions, facing a fellow Avenger, the Hulk. Our bearded hero features:
- Red gladiator markings on his face.
- Forearm armor.
- Upper body armor with red gladiator markings.
- Flowing red cape.
- Cross-body belt and boots.
- Right-leg armor.
- Gray and blue helmet.
Thor of Thor: Ragnarok is part of our series of Marvel Q-Figs, so be sure to check out the rest of our amazing superheroes and villains!
Khan Noonien Singh… For Star Trek fans, both dedicated and casual, the name is instantly recognizable as one of the great adversaries to Captain Kirk and his crew. While Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan solidified his place in the history of great cinematic villains, the film, as we all know, was an amazing call back to the first season of the Star Trek TV Series. In the 22nd episode of the series, we are introduced to Khan and his crew of the Botany Bay, a seemingly lost ship, drifting since the 20th Century. Played amazingly by the late Ricardo Montalban, Khan is both charismatic and dangerous. With the latest 1/6 scale figure release from Quantum Mechanix, fans are treated to a stunning homage to Khan’s debut.
The Star Trek: The Original Series – Khan Noonien Singh 1/6 Scale Figure is available now from QMX. You can purchase the figure direct from them by Clicking Here. The figure is priced at $149.99. It includes multiple interchangeable hands, a crushed phaser, a pipe (for Kirk), and a themed figure stand. QMX has sent along the Khan figure for us to check out. After the jump you can see my photos and thoughts on the new release.
Available now from Quantum Mechanix is the Star Trek: The Original Series 1/6 Scale Captain’s Chair. This release is a scaled down replica of Captain Kirk’s chair from the U.S.S. Enterprise, complete with swivel base, light up panels and authentic sound effects. There are multiple sound and light settings that are available, using three AA Batteries or a mini USB cord to power the chair. It’s cast in an assortment of plastics, as well as a faux leather finish for the seat itself. It’s scaled perfectly to work with the previously released Captain Kirk 1/6 Scale figure.
QMX sent along the Captain’s Chair and a James T. Kirk figure for us to check out. After the jump, check out my thoughts on the new Star Trek collectible, as well as a full photo shoot.
Fans of the Quantum Mechanix Star Trek line up have been waiting for the Star Trek: The Original Series – 1/6 Scale Captain’s Chair to go with the previously released Captain Kirk 1/6 Scale Figure. The wait is over, as the Captain’s Chair is now available directly from QMX. You can order it by Clicking Here. It’s priced at $129.95. See the official details below.
Command your own starship with the Star Trek: The Original Series (TOS) 1:6 Scale Captain’s Chair from QMx.
Captain Kirk and other designated officers would direct ship operations from this seat of power on the original Enterprise during its five-year mission across the final frontier of space. Developed with QMx’s Star Trek 1:6th scale collectible figures in mind, this replica of the most famous chair in TV history is authentically styled after the original set prop.
Our 1:6 Scale Captain’s Chair FX Replica features:
- Four different light and sound display settings. Press the button disguised as a computer disk and the chair cycles through the lights and sounds for standard bridge operations, ship-wide announcement, viewscreen scanning and red alert.
- Swivel base just like the full-size prop.
- Power setup using either three AA batteries (not included) or a USB plug (cord not included).
Display this classic TV icon either with the QMx 1:6th scale James T. Kirk collectible figure or on its own. It’s an instantly recognizable collectible that will be the perfect desk display for any discerning Trek fan.
The highly anticipated Star Trek: The Original Series – Khan Noonien Singh 1/6 Scale Figure is now available directly from Quantum Mechanix! This Khan figure is based on the classic Star Trek ToS episode “Space Seed” which served as the precursor to Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan. You can order the figure now by Clicking Here. The Khan figure will be priced at $149.99. See official details below and the photos after the jump.
Captain Kirk’s arch nemesis joins the Quantum Mechanix line of 1:6 scale collectible figures from Star Trek™: The Original Series (TOS). Khan Noonien Singh from the classic episode “Space Seed” was the genetically-engineered superhuman that nearly took over Earth in the late 20th century. This figure represents Khan in his red military uniform worn as he tried to take command of the Enterprise in the 23rd century.
Standing approximately 12 inches tall, every element, from the gold collar insignia to his custom black boots, is authentically reproduced. The original portrait sculpt of Ricardo Montalban as Khan has an authentic, hand-painted likeness.
The QMx Khan 1:6 Scale Articulated Figure includes:
- Fully Articulated Body: More than 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses, approximately 30 cm tall.
- Realistic Portrait: An authentic likeness of Montalban as Khan is specially hand-painted.
- Red Military Jumpsuit: Meticulously researched, this jumpsuit matches the pattern, fabric and color of the original costume. The gold accents are exact replicas of the original pieces.
- Boots: Using leather-like material cut in the original style of the footwear worn in Star Trek™: TOS.
For details on the equipment and multiple hands that come with Khan, please click on the Accessories tab.
This fine collectible figure is a perfect rendition of everyone’s favorite despotic superhuman and a great addition to your Star Trek™ 1:6-scale figure collection.
Khan battled Kirk for control of the Enterprise and the chosen accessories played a part in that iconic fight:
- Crushed Phaser: Using his super-strength Khan took Kirk’s phaser and crushed it using his bare hands.
- Engineering Rod: Kirk was only able to get the better of Khan by beating him with this rod pulled from the engineering console.
- Star Trek Delta Symbol Display Base: A custom display base featuring the familiar Star Trek delta symbol will hold up the figure and allow more extreme poses.
- Specialty hands are included for crushing the phaser and holding the engineering rod.