Check out the numerous Q-Figs on display from Quantum Mechanix at San Diego Comic-Con 2018. Licenses include DC Comics, Harry Potter, Animaniacs, Marvel, and Alien. Click the headline of the story to see the new images.
Articles Related to QMX
New Star Trek and Princess Bride 1/6 Scale Figures made their debut at San Diego Comic-Con 2018. Also on display from Quantum Mechanix were their Supernatural, Captain Reynolds, and IT 2017 Pennywise figures. See the full list below and check out the photos by clicking the headline of the story.
- Admiral Kirk – Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Spock – Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Khan – Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Captain Philippa Georgiou – Star Trek Discovery
- Captain Kirk and Chair – Star Trek: The Original Series
- Spock – Star Trek: The Original Series
- Montgomery Scott – Star Trek: The Original Series
- Hikaru Sulu – Star Trek: The Original Series
- Data – Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Captain Picard – Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Sam Winchester
- Dean Winchester
The Princess Bride
- Inigo Montoya
- Captain Malcom Reynolds – Firefly
- Pennywise – IT 2017
Today is Picard Day for Star Trek fans! Celebrated today, because of its equivalence to Stardate 47457.1, as mentioned in the Star Trek: The Next Generation seventh season episode “The Pegasus” (via TrekNews). To Celebrate, Quantum Mechanix is offering a special weekend deal for their Star Trek: The Next Generation Captain Picard 1/6 Scale Figure. From now until Sunday June 17th, the figure is marked down from $179.95 to just $99.95. We had a chance to check out this figure late last year, and you can see our photo shoot Here. Click the link below to order it now.
QMx is proud to present the first 1:6 scale Master Series articulated figure from Star Trek™: The Next Generation (TNG) — Captain Jean-Luc Picard.
Captain Picard commanded the Enterprise through seven seasons on television and four feature films. This 1:6-scale figure was developed by Star Trek superfan Nanjin and re-creates this iconic character in exquisite detail. Standing approximately 12 inches tall, every element, from his 24th century tunic to his custom black boots, is authentically reproduced. The original portrait sculpt of Patrick Stewart as Captain Picard has an authentic, hand-painted likeness.
The QMx Captain Picard 1:6 Scale Articulated Figure includes:
- Fully Articulated Body: More than 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses, approximately 30 cm tall.
- Realistic Portrait: Lovingly rendered by a top artist, this is a perfect likeness of Patrick Stewart as the good captain. Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted.
- Starfleet Duty Uniform Tunic: Meticulously researched, this duty uniform tunic matches the pattern, fabric and color of the original costume. An authentically scaled TNG communicator badge is permanently affixed to the tunic.
- Starfleet Duty Uniform Pants: This faithful replica of the pants worn by the Enterprise crew in Star Trek™: TNG feature accurate styling to the original costumes. A magnetic fastener allows the phaser holster to attach to the pants.
- Boots: Leather-like material cut in the original style of the footwear worn in Star Trek™: TNG, these boots zip up on the inside.
- Star Trek TNG Display Base: A custom display base featuring the TNG delta design will hold up the figure and allow more extreme poses.
For details on the equipment and multiple hands that come with this Picard figure, please click on the Accessories tab. To learn more about a special offer, click on the Exclusive Edition tab.
This fine collectible figure is a perfect rendition of a very popular Starfleet captain and a great start to your Star Trek™ 1:6-scale figure collection.
A new pre-order is live from Big Bad Toy Store for the new The Princess Bride – 1/6 Scale Master Series Westley (Dread Pirate Roberts) by Quantum Mechanix. The figure was originally revealed back in 2016, and fans of the iconic film can now place orders for the 12″ figure. Included are two interchangeable heads, an assortment of interchangeable hands, a sword and sheath, a chalice, and a figure stand. Westley is priced at $199.99, with a release set for this August. Pre-order it by Clicking Here.
The cult classic 1987 film The Princess Bride has captured the hearts and minds of romantics the world over, and QMx is proud to present the first 1:6 scale Master Series articulated figure from the film – Westley, also known as The Dread Pirate Roberts.
This 1:6-scale figure re-creates this iconic character in exquisite 1:6 detail. Standing approximately 12 inches tall, every element, from his pirate tunic to his rapier, is authentically reproduced.
He has two different heads; The masked Dread Pirate Roberts and the unmasked Westley – both with the authentic, hand-painted likeness of Cary Elwes (mask and headscarf are not removable). His electroplated sword fits into the scabbard on his belt, part of the detailed black pirate costume he wore throughout the film. Various gloved hands are included for assorted swashbuckling activities. Also included is the wine goblet from his battle of wits and a logo display stand.
- Approximately 12 inches (30.48cm)
- Made of plastic
- From The Princess Bride
- Highly articulated figure
- Can be displayed as Westley or Dred Pirate Roberts
- Electroplated sword
- Sword fits in scabbard
- Westley (Dread Pirate Roberts) figure
- 2 Heads
- Pair of bare hands
- 7 Gloved hands
- Figure stand
Check out a new preview for an upcoming Alien Ovomorph and Facehugger Q-Fig from Quantum Mechanix. The new stylized mini statue is due for release in July. The teaser is part of Alien Day 2018, which takes place on 4/26 each year! We’re awaiting further photos and details. We’ll update when more information is available. Click the banner image for the full preview.
Also on display from Quantum Mechanix was a wide array of Q-Figs. These include figures from DC Comics, Harry Potter, Animaniacs and Marvel.
Quantum Mechanix continues to impress fans with their 1/6 scale figures. At Toy Fair 2018, they debuted a few new ones, such as Pennywise from IT 2017, and brought along a few others that we’ve seen a couple times. Supernatural fans will get a look at three new figures, while Star Trek fans also have a lot of great looking figures to look forward to in the coming year. Check out the list of what’s inside:
- The Next Generation – Captain Picard
- The Next Generation – Data
- The Original Series – Dr. McCoy
- The Original Series – Montgomery “Scotty” Scott
- The Original Series – Hikaru Sulu
- The Original Series – Captain Kirk and Captain’s Chair
- The Original Series – Khan
- The Wrath of Khan – Khan
- The Wrath of Khan – Captain Spock
- The Wrath of Khan – Admiral Kirk
- Sam Winchester
- Dean Winchester
- The Princess Bride – Inigo Montoya
- IT (2017) – Pennywise
Quantum Mechanix shared an updated look, from painter Chris Caraveo, at the head sculpts for the head sculpts for their Supernatural 1/6 Scale Sam and Dean Winchester Figures. A couple of weeks back, they revealed the Dean Winchester figure, and it looks like the new paintmaster has undergone some slight changes, giving the figure an even more accurate likeness.
The figures will be on display during New York Toy Fair, which is less than 2 weeks away now! Click the banner image above for a closer look at the fully painted head sculpts.
Quantum Mechanix has posted up the product page for their first Supernatural 1/6 Scale Figure. We’ve seen their Supernatural figures (among others) as far back as San Diego Comic-Con 2016. Now fans will soon be able to pre-order their Dean Winchester 1/6 Scale Figure. The figure is packed with accessories, including multiple guns, blades from the show, interchangeable hands, and a figure stand. The figure will be priced at $199.95.
“I think Dad wants us to pick up where he left off. You know, saving people, hunting things. The family business.” — Dean Winchester
In honor of Supernatural, the popular fantasy horror television series, QMx is thrilled to introduce the first 1:6 scale collectible figure from show, Dean Winchester.
In Supernatural, brothers Dean and Sam Winchester have taken on the mantle of their father to travel the backroads of America in their ’67 Chevy Impala, battling monsters and saving countless innocents. As portrayed by Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki, the Winchesters have become beloved icons of pop culture.
Although he’s the first born, Dean is immature, funny, irreverent and loves pie. Dean may put on a tough act, but he would do anything for his younger brother.
This figure captures the best of Dean and is loaded with accessories specific to the character and his many adventures.
The QMx Supernatural Dean Winchester 1:6 Scale Articulated Figure includes:
- Fully Articulated Body: More than 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses. Approximately 31 cm tall.
- Realistic Portrait: Lovingly rendered by a top artist, this is a perfect likeness of Jensen Ackles as Dean. Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted.
- Costume: Dean has his hand-weathered jeans, black T-shirt, maroon overshirt and jacket.
- Boots: Made of leather-like material and sporting actual laces, these sturdy boots are Dean’s typical footwear.
- Presentation: Supernatural display base features the anti-possession symbol.
Dean has all the tools a hunter could want. He comes equipped with:
- Pistol: The ivory-handled Colt M1911A1.
- Shotgun: Dean’s Winchester 1887.
- First Blade: Carved from the jawbone of an ass and called by the demon Crowley “the most dangerous weapon on the planet.”
- Purgatory Blade: Made from stone and bone, the blade Dean used when trapped in Purgatory.
- Duffle Bag: Every hunter needs something to hold all his weapons.
- Watch: Set to killing time.
This fine collectible figure brings Dean Winchester to life and is the first in the line of 1:6 scale Supernatural figures coming from Quantum Mechanix Inc.
Last month, Quantum Mechanix shared photos and details for their Gladiator Thor Q-Fig from Thor: Ragnarok. Thor won’t along for much longer, as they have released photos and info for their upcoming Thor: Ragnarok – Gladiaor Hulk Q-Fig Max Diorama Figure. The stylized figure stands at 6.5″ tall with the included base. Gladiator Hulk is priced at $29.95. Pre-orders are not yet live. Keep an eye on the product page as they will open pre-orders up in the near future. Check out some official details below and the new photos after the jump.
An armored Hulk springs into action, ready to land a crushing blow with his gigantic war hammer in our Q-Fig Max diorama based on the character from the 2017 film Thor: Ragnarok.
The big green dude appears as a surprise opponent in the Grandmaster’s Contest of Champions, pitted against fellow Avenger, Thor.
Our not-so-gentle giant features:
- Full battle gear with detailed armor and sandals.
- Plumed gladiator helmet.
- Big, scary war hammer.
- Sakaaran war paint on his torso.
- Fierce facial expression.
- A much bigger cloud of dust than Thor’s.
The base of this Hulk Q-Fig Max diorama slides into position (but does not lock) with our Thor – Thor: Ragnarok Q-Fig Diorama (sold separately). These two Q-Fig dioramas make perfect companions, or can be displayed individually.
Hulk of Thor: Ragnarok is part of our series of Marvel Q-Figs, so be sure to check out the rest of our amazing superheroes and villains!