In a new press release, Activision Blizzard Consumer Products Group has announced a slew of new licensing agreements. These include news that Hasbro has gotten the Master Toy License for Overwatch, and that LEGO will be producing Overwatch Sets. NECA and Kidrobot will be producing new items based on Spyro The Dragon. Check out the details below. After the jump, you can see the full press release.
- Call of Duty: New partners include: McFarlane (Collectible Figures); USAopoly (Risk and Monopoly board games in North America); Pyramid (Homeware, Accessories); Poetic Gem (Apparel); Park Agency (Knitwear); Clairefontaine (Stationery). They join returning partners including Mattel (Collectible Construction Sets); Exquisite Gaming (Cable Guys, Crates); KontrolFreek (Gaming Controller Accessories); Bioworld International (Apparel, Accessories); Astro Gaming (Headsets); Trends (Poster & Calendars); among many others.
- Crash Bandicoot™: The massive popularity of the Crash Bandicoot™ N. Sane Trilogy will lead to platform expansion on June 29 and an expanded roster of partners to include: Just Toys (Backpack Hangers); BDA (Controllers, Accessories); Pyramid (Homeware, Accessories); NECA/Kidrobot (Collectibles); GameStop (Totaku Figures); and Park Agency (Knitwear). Returning partners include Changes (Apparel); Concept One (Accessories); Rubber Road (Apparel, Accessories); and Funko (POP! Vinyl Figures).
- Spyro™: In celebration of Spyro’s 20th anniversary, Activision is releasing Spyro™ Reignited Trilogy. The trilogy features all the nostalgia and fun of the three original Spyro games in a dynamic remastered collection. Activision is building a consumer products program to support the launch on September 21 with partners including: Funko (POP! Vinyl Figures); Changes (Apparel); NECA/Kidrobot (Collectibles); Surreal (Drinkware); Rubber Road (Apparel, Accessories); GameStop (Totaku Figures); Pyramid (Homeware, Accessories); and Exquisite Gaming (Cable Guys & Crates).
- Bungie’s Destiny: Their licensing program continues to give fans new ways of experiencing the rich characters and worlds of Destiny. New and returning partners include: Blizzard Publishing (Books); McFarlane Toys (Action Figures, Statues); Mattel (Construction Sets); Funko (Vinyl Figures); ThinkGeek (Vinyl Figures, Apparel, Accessories); Rocklove (Jewelry); Razer (PC Gaming Accessories); Surreal Entertainment (Drinkware); The Coop (Collectibles, Accessories); USAopoly (Puzzles, Chess Set, Playing Cards); Rubber Road (Apparel, Accessories); and Gaya Entertainment (Apparel, Collectibles). The merchandising program is seeing international expansion with the appointment of Bits and Pixels as the licensing agency for the EMEA territories. For licensing inquires related to Destiny, please contact: email@example.com.
- Overwatch: With a player base of 40 million¹, Overwatch’s wide appeal continues to drive a robust merchandising program supported by new and returning partners including: Hasbro (Master Toy); NERF (Blasters); LEGO Group (Construction); UNIQLO (Apparel); Bioworld International (Bags, Accessories); Spirit Halloween (Costumes); Disguise (Costumes); Brown Trout (Calendars); Insight Editions (Stationery, Cookbook); Trends (Posters, Sticker Packs); Just Toys (Sticker Books); Good Smile Company (Figures); Razer (PC Peripherals); J!nx (Apparel, Accessories); Dark Horse (Artbook); Funko (Apparel, Bags, Home Accessories, Figures); and Scholastic (Books).
- World of Warcraft®: More than 100 million passionate players have enjoyed the ever-evolving online adventure of Blizzard’s seminal massively multiplayer online role-playing game World of Warcraft¹. Partners include: Brown Trout (Calendars); Del Rey (Novels); Panini International (Novels); AST (Novels); Jeu Media (Publishing); Ju Ju Be (Bags and Accessories); J!nx (Apparel, Accessories); Insight Editions (Cookbook); Funko (Figures); and Dark Horse (Publishing).
- Hearthstone®: Blizzard recently launched the 12th content release for Hearthstone, its internationally acclaimed free-to-play digital card game that continues to engage and delight a massive global audience across PC and mobile platforms. Licensees include: Insight Editions (Pop-up Book); Displate (Fine Art); Panini International (Art Book); and Huginn & Muninn (Art Book).