DC Icons lives on! Wave 5’s Wonder Woman, Swamp Thing, and Deathstroke are now out, with the carry over of Static from Wave 4, along with Deluxe Cyborg. Waves don’t really count here, as they get put out individually and staggered, but this is the 5th “Round” of standard releases. This wave of figures refocuses the line a bit with varied sculpt, well executed paint and meaningful accessories. We’ve shot them all in detail, so read on for some additional thoughts and 150 HD images!
The DC Bombshells theme has been running in the DC Universe since 2011, when Ant Lucia did a set of prints featuring DC Heroines and Villains in a World Ward II look and feel. Lots of merch and even a digital first comic has come out since then, expanding beyond the original 4 of Wonder Woman, Harley Quinn, Batwoman and Poison Ivy. Fast forward and we now have these Bombshells in action figure form! The latest Desginer Series offering, DC Bombshells features those first 4 in 7 Inch scale with a wide range of articulation and accessories. And, the line is set to continue beyond these with Batgirl, Katana, Hawkgirl and Mera later this year! Let’s take a closer look after the break courtesy of Entertainment Earth!
The full July DC Comics solicitations have been revealed, with a bunch of new DC Collectibles listed for release later this Fall. These include more Justice League Statues, DC Icons Figures, Bombshells, Prop Replicas and more. Check out the full list below. Read on for all of the photos and more details on each release.
- JUSTICE LEAGUE MOVIE STATUES: BATMAN, CYBORG AND SUPERMAN
- WONDER WOMAN BRACELETS WITH LASSO AND TIARA PROP REPLICA
- BAT-SIGNAL PROP REPLICA
- DC ICONS: THE DEATH OF SUPERMAN ACTION FIGURE 2-PACK
- DCTV: THE FLASH — KID FLASH ACTION FIGURE
- DCTV LEGENDS OF TOMORROW: THE ATOM ACTION FIGURE
- DCTV LEGENDS OF TOMORROW: WHITE CANARY ACTION FIGURE
- DC ICONS: BATMAN REBIRTH ACTION FIGURE
- DC ICONS: SUPERMAN REBIRTH ACTION FIGURE
- DC BOMBSHELLS VIXEN STATUE
- DC DESIGNER SERIES: BATMAN BY ANDY KUBERT MINI STATUE
During WonderCon 2017, a few new statues were revealed by DC Collectibles at their panel. They have shared images of the new reveals. Included are:
- Batman Black and White – Spy vs Spy as Batman
- DC Cover Girls Harley Quinn by Joëlle Jones
- DC Cover Girls Supergirl (Sketch) by Joëlle Jones
- DC Cover Girls Batgirl (Sketch) by Joëlle Jones
Read on for the new images.
The newest DC Collectibles solicitations have been posted. These items are scheduled for release in October. The upcoming items include the Justice League Movie Statues, the Batman Animated Series Batcave Playset, DC Bombshell Figures and more. Here’s the full list:
- JUSTICE LEAGUE MOVIE STATUES
- BATMAN ANIMATED: BATCAVE WITH BATCOMPUTER VIGNETTE AND ALFRED ACTION FIGURE
- DC DESIGNER SERIES BOMBSHELLS ACTION FIGURES BY ANT LUCIA
- DC COVER GIRLS: DEATH STATUE
- DC GALLERY: THE JOKER AND HARLEY QUINN BOOKENDS
- BATMAN BLACK & WHITE: BATMAN BY AMANDA CONNER STATUE
- BATMAN BLACK & WHITE: HARLEY QUINN BY AMANDA CONNER STATUE
- BATMAN ANIMATED: HARLEY’S HOLIDAY STATUE
After the jump, you an see all of the official images and more details on each release.
Today we are wrapping up our DC Collectibles Capullo Designer Series Galleries. Superman, Aquaman and Green Lantern came out near the end of last year and it’s taken us a bit to get them shot for the site, but the set is finally complete! These three join Wonder Woman and Flash to finish their Justice League offerings. No sign of Cyborg at the moment :(.
The Capullo Series started back in 2014 and has continued on, extending past it’s original intent several times. These are 7 Inch scale, beefy cut figures meant to capture the design style of artist Greg Capullo, who ran the entire New 52 Batman comic book run. Folks may have strong feelings about the New 52 era, but most will admit the Capullo run for Batman was a gem. And these figures celebrate that well. As of now, no other Capullo figures are scheduled, but you never know with DC Collectibles, we might get another wave down the line!
Read on to check out over 75 HD images of these three in action, plus a nice big group shot of the entire Designer Series line up after the break courtesy of site sponsor Entertainment Earth!
DC Collectibles Animated line of figures launched a couple years ago and has continued to drop gems. The Batman and Robin figures, Joker and Harley, the Batmobile and Batwing all are figure perfection. I have personally slowed down with the line and am grabbing only the ones that hit the right notes for my collection, and today’s gallery was one of them. The Batman Beyond 3 Pack features animated styled Terry McGinnis, old Bruce Wayne and his guard dog Ace. All three feature their look from the cartoon which is captured perfectly by DC Collectibles modern Animated figure style and technology. As with anything new the Beyond arc wasn’t originally accepted by all; however, the suit, story, and characters from this show have endured and are now awesomely represented by this set. Let’s take a look after the break courtesy of site sponsor Entertainment Earth!
DC Collectibles has released their new March 2017 solicitations. Most of these items are due for a September release. Included are:
- BATMAN VS HARLEY QUINN BATTLE STATUE
- DC BOMBSHELLS HARLEY QUINN DELUXE STATUE
- DC DESIGNER SERIES WONDER WOMAN BY FRANK CHO STATUE
- DC ICONS NIGHTWING ACTION FIGURE
- DC ICONS ROBIN & SUPERBOY ACTION FIGURE 2-PACK
- DC ICONS SUPERGIRL ACTION FIGURE
See photos and full details after the jump.
DC Collectibles had plenty of statues on display as well. At Toy Fair 2017, they debuted their Justice League statues, some new DC Comics statues and more. Check out the photos by reading on.
Here are the various DC Collectibles action figures on display at Toy Fair 2017. Animated Series, DC Icons, Designers Series and more. Read on to see all of the images. We’ll update with a breakdown later.
Update – one piece of info we got but were unable to relay during the show due to the craziness of the day – DC Films figures have been cancelled. All of them. The only ones that will exist are the ones that just came out – Armored Batman and Superman from DoJ. This was due to the fact that many of DC’s partners do similar things in similar scales and it was hard to stand out to retailers needing to make decisions on purchasing. The decided to pull back and let their partners do their thing. Some may work themselves in via different lines later on, but the full “DC Films” line as it was presented at Toy Fair 2016 is not happening.