Last year, Good Smile Company debuted their first Overwatch Figmas with Tracer and Genji. They followed that reveal up with fan favorite character Widowmaker earlier this year! Today they have released photos and details for the fourth figure in the line; Reaper. The 6″ scaled figure is packed with game specific accessories. Reaper includes multiple interchangeable hands, his Hellfire Shotguns, a Shadow Step effects piece, shotgun effects pieces, and a figure stand. Look for the figure to be released in February 2019. Reaper has a price of 7,222 Yen (about $67 USD). Check out some additional official details below and see the photos after the jump.
“Death walks among you.”
From the globally popular multiplayer team based shooter Overwatch® comes a figma of Reaper!
- The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used in specific areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- His twin Hellfire Shotguns are included to display him ready for battle.
- Effect parts can be attached to the Hellfire Shotguns to recreate his Death Blossom ultimate.
- A Shadow Step effect sheet is included which can be placed at his feet to pose him using the ability.
- Nine different hand parts including open hands, clenched hands and a thumbs down hand are all included.
- Also included is an articulated figma stand to facilitate various exciting poses.
- Price: ¥7,222 (Before Tax)
- Release Date: 2019/02
- Specifications: Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 165mm in height.
- Sculptor: POLY-TOYS, Keita Yagyuu (RAMPAGE)
- Cooperation: Masaki Apsy