Good Smile Company has posted the product page for their upcoming Dead or Alive Kasumi Figma. The figure stands just over 5″ tall, includes two interchangeable portraits, interchangeable hands, a sword, and a sheath. Also included is an articulated figure stand. It’s due for Japanese release in July and is priced at 7,222 Yen (about $66 USD). Retailers should begin offering pre-orders today. See the details below.
The legendary figure has been transformed into a figma!
From the popular 3D fighting game “DEAD OR ALIVE” comes a figma of Kasumi! The figma has been designed based on the classic Kasumi C2 ver. 1/6th scale figure!
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- She comes with two face plates: a gentle smiling expression, and an expressionless face similar to the scale figure.
- Her short sword is included and can be displayed both drawn and sheathed for various poses.
- A special alternate body part is included allowing you to completely recreate the original pose from the scale figure.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
- Price¥7,222 (Before Tax)
- Release Date 2018/07
- Painted ABS & PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included.
- Approximately 135mm in height.