You can grab a few new NECA figures before they hit stores. Included is the absolutely fantastic Texas Chainsaw Massacre Ultimate Leatherface (which we reviewed last week) as well as Heroes of the Storm Series 1. You can grab them from the NECA Ebay Store:
Articles Related to HOTS Nova
Check out some official photos and a bit more info on a few items NECA revealed at Toy Fair 2015. Included are the following items:
- Interstellar – Limited Edition Clothed Action Figure Box Set
- Predator – 7″ Scale Action Figure – 25th Anniversary Dark Horse Comic Book
- Heroes of the Storm – 7″ Scale Action Figures – Series 1 Assortment
- Aliens – Deluxe Vehicle – Power Loader P-5000
- LittleBigPlanet – 7″ Scale Action Figure – Series 1 Assortment
- Friday the 13th Part 6 – Clothed 8″ Action Figure – Jason
Read on to check out the photos as well as additional info NECA has released on each item.
At Toy Fair 2015, NECA showed off their recently announced Heroes of the Storm figures. These are based on Blizzard’s MOBA game of the same name, and includes assorted characters from Blizzard’s many video games. They also revealed an all new license…Little Big Planet with licensed costumes!
Heroes of the Storm
- Lich King
Little Big Planet
- Sackboy (Assorted)
- Sackboy – God of War Kratos
- Sackboy – Uncharted Nathan Drake
- Sackboy – Killzone Helghast
- Gremlins Mogwai Series 5
NECA and Kotaku have teamed up to reveal a new set of action figures. the new line is based on Heroes of the Storm; Blizzard’s Massive Online Battle Arena (MOBA) Game, which brings together characters from numerous Blizzard franchises. The article mentions these as 6″ scale, though I suspect these will actually be in NECA‘s standard 7″ scale. The toys themselves will debut in a few days at Toy Fair. the first wave will hit in Summer 2015, with Nova and Illidan coming as standard size figures, and Stitches coming as one of their Deluxe Size figures. NECA will be using in-game assets to create the figures.
Read on to check out a few images. Be sure to check back this weekend for Toy Fair to see our full coverage of NECA’s display.