Last year, Good Smile Company debuted their first Overwatch Figma with Tracer. They have finally opened up pre-orders for the next figure in the line with Widowmaker! The 6″ scaled figure is packed with game specific accessories. Widowmaker includes multiple interchangeable face pieces, interchangeable hands, the Widow’s Kiss sniper rifle, a venom mine part and more. Look for the figure to be released in December. You can pre-order he now from HobbyLink Japan as a price of 6,860 Yen (about $67 USD). Check out some additional official details below and see the photos after the jump.
From the globally popular multiplayer first-person shooter Overwatch® comes a figma of Widowmaker!
- The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used in specific areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- She comes with both a standard glaring face plate as well as an aiming face plate looking through her scope.
- Widowmaker comes with both her Widow’s Kiss sniper rifle as well as a venom mine part.
- The Widow’s Kiss comes with interchangeable parts to switch between sniper mode and fully-automatic mode.
- A grappling hook part as well as alternate left arm firing the hook are included, and a wire is also included with the hook.
- She also comes with a closed version of her recon visor to pose her making use of Infra-sight.
- Also included is an articulated figma stand to facilitate various exciting poses.