1000Toys has a new post up that gives us a great look at the upcoming RIOBOT Iron Giant Figure. We got our first look at the figure during Toy Fair 2018, where the figure was on display at the Diamond Comics booth. The Iron Giant figure includes some interchangeable hands, two interchangeable head parts, interchangeable teeth parts, and a removable “S” symbol for his chest. This impressive looking figure stands at 6.3″ tall figure cast in plastic and diecast parts. Here’s the full info from 1000Toys:
Pre-orders from retailers will begin on February 19, 2018 with the item scheduled for an August release date.
Retailers that carry Japanese toys will be taking pre-orders shortly so support your favorite shop by placing an order through them.
Please note this release will be sold exclusively through retailers and will not be available from the 1000toys online shop.
- Product Name: RIOBOT Iron Giant
- SRP： USD120（Outside of Japan）
- Size： 16cm
- Release Period： August 2018
- Pre-order Start： February 16, 2018
- Weight : 400g
- Material： ABS/Diecast/PA/PVC
- Parts Included : Exchangeable Hand Parts x 2 sets, Exchangeable Head Parts x 2, Exchangeable Teeth