Good Smile Company has posted their product page for the upcoming Figma Berserk Guts: Black Swordsman Version Repaint Edition. Pre-order should no be live at most Japanese online retailers. This repainted version of the previous Guts Figma is due for release in December. The figure will be priced at 5,800 Yen (about $52 USD). Guts stands about 6″ tall. Here’s more info from Good Smile:
The solitary berserker who challenges his fate, back with an enhanced edition.
From the popular manga series ‘Berserk’, comes a figma of the main character who has sworn revenge against the God Hand, Guts! This Repaint Edition has had certain elements repainted for an updated appearance!
- The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used in specific areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- He comes with both a standard face plate as well as an expression with gritted teeth for combat scenes.
- The face plates make use of 3D painting to capture the impactful look of Guts’ expressions.
- The shadows on various parts of his skin have been painted on to add more realism to the figure.
- The giant sword ‘Dragon Slayer’ is included, along with an alternate arm part to display him firing his cannon arm.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.