Prime 1 Studio has updated with a full reveal for their upcoming statue based on The Hunter from Bloodborne: The Old Hunters. This massive statue will stand over 32″ tall and comes with numerous display options. The statue will include swap out hands holding different weapons and interchangeable diorama parts for the statue base. A Sideshow Exclusive version will also include a hand holding a threaded cane. You can order the Sideshow version Here. See below for full details and check out the new images by reading on.
Prime 1 Studio is proud to present UPMBB-02: The Hunter from Bloodborne: The Old Hunters. The Hunter is the player character and main protagonist of Bloodborne. The origins of the Hunter are determined by the players themselves, ranging from a middle-class upbringing; a troublesome childhood; a military background; a member of a noble family; or a talentless weakling among others. At some point in their life the Hunter becomes afflicted with an unspecified disease and travels to Yharnam, an ancient city known for housing an old medical remedy which is said to cure any disease. Iosefka calls the Hunter “paleblood” and in one of her notes mentions the need to find a paleblood to “transcend the hunt.”
– Size approximately 32 inches tall [(H)82 cm (W)49 cm (D)54 cm]
– One (1) interchangeable right hand holding a Saw Cleaver
– One (1) interchangeable right hand holding a Hunter Axe
– One (1) interchangeable street lamp
– One (1) interchangeable street pillar
– One (1) interchangeable right hand holding a Threaded Cane (For EXCLUSIVE version only)
Regular version: 2000
Exclusive version: 1250
– Prototype samples shown
– Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.