The Figma Blog has been updated with new photos of the upcoming Figma Metroid Prime 3: Corruption – Samus Aran Power Suit Figure. We got a good look at the unpainted prototype during Toy Fair 2017, and we have photos of the fully painted figure. The fully articulated figure has a great looking metallic paint finish with included clear parts. The arm cannon has an interchangeable firing mode piece. Also included are interchangeable hands, and a Morph Ball version of Samus, which allows her to traverse through small openings in the game series.
Good Smile Company posted the official product page for the Figma Metroid Prime 3: Corruption – Samus Aran Power Suit Figure. Here are the official details:
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- The figma includes a morph ball part as well as interchangeable parts for her arm cannon based on when she fires missiles.
- Alternate hand parts included a clenched fist, open hand, hand for holding items and the classic thumbs-up hand.
- The visor of her mask as well as the areas on her hands, hips and legs make use of translucent parts for improved detail.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
The Metroid Prime 3: Corruption – Samus Aran Figma is due for release in October. The figure is priced at 7,222 Yen (about $66 USD). You can see the new photos by reading on.