Quantum Mechanix is doing a stellar job with their line of Star Trek 1/6 Scale Figures. At Toy Fair 2017, we got a look at some of the upcoming releases. That included the Star Trek: The Next Generation Captain Jean-Luc Picard Figure (who’s been in the works for some time now). Pre-orders for the figure will finally be available today! QMX has posted up their product page. The figure features the authorized likeness of actor Patrick Stewart and includes plenty of accessories and interchangeable hands. Some of the accessories include a phaser, a tricorder and a tea cup. They are also offering an Exclusive Edition, which will include a Type III phaser rifle and an extra set of hands.
The Captain Picard Standard Edition is priced at $179.95, while the Captain Picard Exclusive Edition is priced at $199.95. Pre-orders officially kick off at 3:00 PM EST and can be ordered Here. Read on for a lot more info and all of the photos.
QMx is proud to present the first 1:6 scale Master Series articulated figure from Star Trek™: The Next Generation (TNG) — Captain Jean-Luc Picard.
Captain Picard commanded the Enterprise through seven seasons on television and four feature films. This 1:6-scale figure was developed by Star Trek superfan Nanjin and re-creates this iconic character in exquisite detail. Standing approximately 12 inches tall, every element, from his 24th century tunic to his custom black boots, is authentically reproduced. The original portrait sculpt of Patrick Stewart as Captain Picard has an authentic, hand-painted likeness.
The QMx Captain Picard 1:6 Scale Articulated Figure includes:
- Fully Articulated Body: More than 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses, approximately 30 cm tall.
- Realistic Portrait: Lovingly rendered by a top artist, this is a perfect likeness of Patrick Stewart as the good captain. Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted.
- Starfleet Duty Uniform Tunic: Meticulously researched, this duty uniform tunic matches the pattern, fabric and color of the original costume. An authentically scaled TNG communicator badge is permanently affixed to the tunic.
- Starfleet Duty Uniform Pants: This faithful replica of the pants worn by the Enterprise crew in Star Trek™: TNG feature accurate styling to the original costumes. A magnetic fastener allows the phaser holster to attach to the pants.
- Boots: Leather-like material cut in the original style of the footwear worn in Star Trek™: TNG, these boots zip up on the inside.
- Star Trek TNG Display Base: A custom display base featuring the TNG delta design will hold up the figure and allow more extreme poses.
For details on the equipment and multiple hands that come with this Picard figure, please click on the Accessories tab. To learn more about a special offer, click on the Exclusive Edition tab.
This fine collectible figure is a perfect rendition of a very popular Starfleet captain and a great start to your Star Trek™ 1:6-scale figure collection.
Captain Picard is outfitted with everything needed for a Star Fleet officer. He comes equipped with:
- Type II “Cobra-Head” Hand Phaser: Designed to be less “gun-like” than previous phasers, this is the defensive weapon for Starfleet away missions. The phaser can be worn in a black holster that magnetically attached to Picard’s pants.
- Tricorder: This standard tricorder can be opened or worn in a holster on the pants.
- PADD (Personal Access Display Device): the data display device used on board the Enterprise.
- Teacup: A clear teacup with Captain Picard’s Earl Grey tea.
Each figure comes with multiple hands for various Trek-like activities:
- Right Phaser Hand: Perfect for holding cobra-head phaser.
- Right “Make it So” Hand: Perfect for Picard’s signature gesture for, “Engage.”
- Right Teacup Hand: Designed for sipping that delicious Earl Grey.
- Right PADD Hand: For holding onto his Personal Access Display Device.
- Left Holding Hand: Sized to hold the tricorder on the top.
- Left Tricorder Hand: Sized to hold the tricorder on the side.
The QMx Exclusive version of Captain Picard includes an extra accessory, the Star Trek™: TNG Type III phaser rifle. Not normally carried on board ship, this large weapon packs enough punch to take down a Borg. Also included: a new set of hands designed to hold the phaser rifle.
- Height: 11.81 in, 29 cm
- Materials: ABS, PVC, natural and synthetic fabrics