Back at San Diego Comic-Con 2016, we had our very first look at the great new Judge Dredd 1/6 Scale Figure by 3A. A few weeks ago, we shared news that the figure would be going up for pre-order this month. 3A has released some new photos and the full list of accessories that will be included with the figure.
2000 AD x ThreeA – JUDGE DREDD – 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure
2000 AD and ThreeA proudly present the first release in the thrilling return to 1/6th Scale, the most feared lawman around – Judge Dredd!
Inspired by the art of Brian Bolland, the development team at ThreeA dug through page after glorious page of 2000 AD’s Progs to truly capture the details of Mega City One’s finest. From helmet to uniform, eagle to badge, to the dirt of the Cursed Earth on his boots, and his infamous craggy chin, this is the quintessential Judge Dredd collectible figure.
Judge Dredd comes equipped with an arsenal of weaponry for busting creeps – including both Lawgivers Mk1 and Mk2, Daystick, and the ThreeA designed Lawrod with detachable magazine and shoulder stock. Judge Dredd also features the ability to swap his iconic scowl for a gritted teeth expression for when maximum sentencing is required.
Judge Dredd Created by Pat Mills, John Wagner, and Carlos Ezquerra
- Officially Licensed by 2000 AD and Rebellio
- Stands 12.3-Inches (31.2 cm) tall
- Features 29 Points of Articulation
- Judge Dredd includes:
- 2x Interchangeable Faces – Standard Scowl and Gritted Teeth Expressions
- 4 Sets of interchangeable hands
- 1x Lawgiver Mk1 features removable ammo magazine
- 1x Lawgiver Mk2 features removable ammo magazine
- 1x Lawrod features removable ammo magazine and shoulder stock
- 1x Daystick
The figure is priced at $200. It will include free shipping from Bambaland. You can see all of the photos after the jump.