Last month, we shared news on the Diecast 1/12 Scale Iron Man Mark 43 by Comicave Studios. The figure is priced at $115. It’s expected to ship out later this month. We now have some new photos of the packaging thanks to Comicave Studios. Here’s the info on the figure itself:
The 1/12 Scale Iron Man Mark XLIII (43) is a 75% die-cast metal, fully articulated figurine with interchangeable accessories, and LED light features in the eyes and chest. Extendable joints throughout the figure enable extensive posability and playability.
The main suit featured in Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron, the Mark 43 also dons the Hulkbuster suit in the movie.
- 75% die-cast metal.
- Developed based on computer 3D model from Avengers: Age of Ultron movie.
- Showroom quality gloss and matte metallic paints with protective coating.
- Over 20 points of articulation.
- LED lighted eyes and chest Arc Reactor.
- Approx. figure height: 6 in / 15.3 cm.
- Approx. figure weight: 0.26 lb / 120 g.
- Articulated flaps and weapons systems on suit.
- Die-cast metal chest, legs, and arms.
- Ball-jointed neck, shoulders, and shoulder pads.
- Double-jointed elbows and knees.
- Double-jointed body, bendable at upper torso.
- Ball-jointed wrist and groin.
- Ball-jointed ankles with bendable boot front.
- Extendable joints at shoulders, waist, thighs and ankles.
- 1 die-cast metal Iron Man Mark 43 figure.
- 1 pair of shoulder missiles.
- 1 forearm missile.
- 1 pair of fists (on figure).
- 1 pair of relaxed hands.
- 1 pair of semi-clenched hands.
- 1 pair of repulsor mode hands.
- 1 pair of repulsor mode hands with blast effects.
- 1 pair of blast effects for feet.
You can pre-order the figure by Clicking Here. See all of the new packaging photos after the jump.