Check out the newest Iron Man figure coming from Hot Toys. they have released photos and info for their Iron Man 3 Mark XV “Sneaky” Armor 1/6 Scale Figure. It will stand a little over 12″ tall and will have over 30 points of articulation. It will also have multiple LED light up features, including the yes, chest and left arm. It’s scheduled for release between the end of the year or the first quarter of 2017.
Read on for much more info and all of the new photos.
Iron Man 3 Mark XV “Sneaky” Armor 1/6 Scale Figure
Continuing to expand the Hot Toys “House Party Protocol”, we are delighted to officially present the 1/6th scale collectible figure of one of the uniquely designed Iron Man suits from Iron Man 3 – Sneaky (Mark XV)!
This armor earns its name “Sneaky” for its cloaking system that can allow it to enter stealth mode and camouflage itself within its surrounding.
The collectible figure stands features the meticulously crafted armor that captures the suit’s unique and original design, specially applied bluish-black and silver painting on armor with decals and weathering effects throughout whole body, LED light-up functions on eyes, arc reactor, repulsors, and left forearm, and a dynamic figure stand perfect for aerial poses.
It is time to add another new member of the “House Party Protocol” to your Iron Man collection today!
– Product Code: MMS348
– Product Name: Sneaky (Mark XV)
– Height: Approximately 31cm tall
– Points of Articulations: 30
– Special Features: Meticulously crafted armor that captures the suit’s unique and original design, specially applied bluish-black and silver painting on armor with decals & weathering effects, and LED light-up functions
– Artists: Head Sculpted by N/A.
– Head Painted by N/A.
– Head Art Directed by N/A.
The 1/6th scale Sneaky (Mark XV) Collectible Figure’s special features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Sneaky (Mark XV) in Iron Man 3
– Bluish-black and silver colored painting with decals and weathering throughout whole armor
– Approximately 31 cm tall
– Over 30 points of articulations
– LED-lighted eyes and circular-shaped RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
– LED-lighted left forearm (battery operated)
– Asymmetrical forearm design
– Removable chest armor to reveal interior mechanical design
– Shin armor can be opened to reveal interior mechanical design
– Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
– One (1) pair of palms with articulated fingers and light-up repulsor (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of repulsor-firing palms (white light, battery operated)
– Articulations on waist armor allowing flexible movement
– One (1) circular figure stage with flexible pole
Release date: Q4,2016 – Q1, 2017
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Battery included for collectible figure. Button cells are required
**Product details can subject to change without further notice