Last year, Sideshow released their Star Wars: Return of the Jedi – Darth Vader Deluxe Sixth Scale Figure. Earlier this year, Hot Toys released their own Star Wars: A New Hope Darth Vader 1/6 Scale Figure. It looks like it’s now Sideshow’s turn to do a Darth Vader again. Sideshow has posted pre-orders for a new Star Wars: Return of the Jedi – Darth Vader Sixth Scale Figure. Unlike the Deluxe figure, this does not appear to offer a removable helmet and does not include a battle damaged hand. The figure does include some newly sculpted element, multiple interchangeable hands, a lightsaber and a figure stand.
Darth Vader is priced at $229.99. It is scheduled for release in Summer 2016. See the photos and more info by reading on.
Star Wars: Return of the Jedi – Darth Vader Sixth Scale Figure
Joining the Star Wars sixth scale figure collection, Sideshow Collectibles is proud to present the Darth Vader Sixth Scale Figure. Recreate every memorable scene with this Vader figure, featuring newly sculpted elements, new costume, a new lightsaber blade and our hexagonal figure base. Crafted on a fully articulated body with finely tailored costume and body armor elements, Star Wars fans don’t miss your chance to add this Sith Lord to your most impressive collection!
The Darth Vader Sixth Scale Collectible Figure specially features:
- Fully articulated Darth Vader body
- Finely tailored costume featuring a two-piece fabric body suit, quilted vest, pants, undershirt, inner robe and cape
- Detailed helmet portrait and body armor elements
- Newly sculpted codpiece
- Sculpted boots
- Chest box and belt boxes with light-up features
- Lightsaber hilt without blade
- Lightsaber hilt with attached blade
- Eight (8) newly sculpted interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) pair of hands for holding belt boxes
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of hands for holding lightsaber
– Right ‘force’ gesture hand
– Left pointer hand
- Hexagonal shaped figure stand