Fans looking to add another Iron Man armor to their Hot Toys collection are getting a great looking new figure. They have posted photos and info for their Iron Man 3 Mark XXVI Gamma Armor 1/6 Scale Figure. The figure stands about 13.4″ tall and includes detachable hammers, LED light up features and a themed figure stand. It’s due for release between the fourth quarter of 2015 and the first quarter of 2016.
See all of the photos and more info by reading on.
Iron Man 3 Mark XXVI Gamma Armor 1/6 Scale Figure
The Hot Toys “House Party Protocol” continue to expand today for Iron Man fans with the official reveal of the Gamma (Mark XXVI), Heavy Construction Suit Upgrade, 1/6th scale collectible figure as a Hot Toys Exclusive item!
In addition to being able to resist extreme temperatures and devastating electrical surges, the suit gains its nickname “Gamma” for the ability to withstand Gamma Radiation.
The collectible Figure stands approximately 34cam tall, featuring suit’s distinctive design with a pair of spring-loaded Pneumatic Hammers, specially applied dark green, gray, and silver painting on armor with weathering effects, LED light-up functions, and a dynamic figure stand.
Iron Man fans, don’t miss the chance to add this collectible figure to your House Party Protocol collection!
– Product Code: MMS332
– Product Name: Gamma (Mark XXVI)
– Height: Approximately 34cm tall
– Points of Articulations: 30
– Special Features: Distinctive design with a pair of spring-loaded Pneumatic Hammers, specially applied dark green, gray, and silver painting on armor w/ weathering effects, LED light-up functions, & figure stand
– Artists: Head Sculpted by N/A.
– Head Painted by N/A. Armor Painted by Lok Ho
– Head Art Directed by N/A. Painting Art Directed by JC. Hong
The 1/6th scale Gamma (Mark XXVI) Collectible Figure’s special features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Gamma (Mark XXVI), the Heavy Construction Suit Upgrade, in Iron Man 3
– Over 30 points of articulations
– Approximately 34 cm tall
– LED-lighted eyes and rectangular-shaped RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
– Distinctive dark green, dark gray, and silver painting on armor with specially applied weathering effects
– Special features on armor:
– A pair of spring-loaded and detachable Pneumatic Hammers with LED light up function (white light, battery operated)
– Articulated air flaps
– Articulations on waist armor allowing flexible movement
– One (1) circular figure stage with flexible pillar
Release date: Q4, 2015 – Q1, 2016