Back in April we shared a magazine scan that teased both Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia from Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope. Now Hot Toys has fully revealed their A New Hope Luke Skywalker 1/6 Scale Figure. The figure will include a bunch of movie themed accessories. Included are a tunic, a hat, interchangeable hair for wearing the hat, four sets of hands, goggles, binoculars, a Lightsaber, a training droid, a droid caller and more.
Certain markets will also have access to an exclusive version of Luke Skywalker. That version will include a Stormtrooper belt, grappling hook, communicator and a blaster rifle. The figure is scheduled for release in the first or second quarter of 2016. You can check out the images and much more info by reading on.
Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope – Luke Skywalker 1/6 Scale Figure
“I’m Luke Skywalker. I’m here to rescue you.” – Luke Skywalker
Originally just a moisture farmer on the planet Tatooine, the young Luke Skywalker’s life began to change forever when he purchased two droids, R2-D2 and C-3PO, and met the Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi, the infamous smugglers Han Solo, Chewbacca, and Princess Leia! Luke’s actions helped change the fate of the galaxy by assisting the Rebel Alliance against the Galactic Empire and destroying the terrifying Death Star.
Today, Hot Toys is very excited to officially reveal the collectible figure of the central character in the original Star Wars trilogy – the 1/6th scale Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure from Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope!
The movie-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of Mark Hamill as Luke Skywalker in the film featuring a newly developed head sculpt, specially tailored costume, LED-lighted lightsaber, a hat with goggles, a poncho, detailed accessories, and a figure stand. A special edition is available in selected markets which include an additional Stormtrooper belt with grappling hook, a communicator, and a blaster rifle.
Your Star Wars collection wouldn’t be complete without this Luke Skywalker collectible figure.
– Product Code: MMS297
– Product Name: Luke Skywalker
– Height: Approximately 28cm tall
– Points of Articulations: 30
– Special Features: a newly developed head sculpt, specially tailored costume, LED-lighted lightsaber, a hat with goggles, a poncho, detailed accessories, and a figure stand.
– Artists: Head Sculpted by Kojun
– Head Painted by JC. Hong
– Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
The 1/6th scale Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Mark Hamill as Luke Skywalker in Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope
– Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed skin texture
– Body with over 30 points of articulations
– Approximately 28 cm tall
– Interchangeable hair sculpture for wearing hat
– Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable palms including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of relaxed palms
– One (1) pair of palms for holding lightsaber
– One (1) gesturing left palm
– One (1) left palm for holding blaster
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) off-white colored tunic
– One (1) brown-colored belt with pouches
– One (1) pair of light beige-colored pants
– One (1) pair of light grey colored boots
– One (1) LED-lighted blue lightsaber (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) lightsaber hilt
– One (1) long rifle
– One (1) hat with goggles
– One (1) brown colored poncho
– One (1) pair of binoculars
– One (1) training helmet
– One (1) training remote
– One (1) droid caller
– Specially designed figure stand with Luke Skywalker nameplate and movie logo
Special Edition – Bonus Accessories (for selected markets only):
– One (1) Stormtrooper belt with grappling hook and communicator
– One (1) blaster rifle
Release date: Q1 – Q2, 2016