Hot Toys has released official photos and info for their Avengers: Age of Ultron – Ultron Mark I 1/6 Scale Figure. The figure stands nearly 13″ tall and features 24 points of articulation. It includes LED light up features in the face and chest. The Ultron Mark I figure will include a damaged Iron Legion accessory. The figure is due for release in the first or second quarter of next year.
Read on for all the images and more info.
Avengers: Age of Ultron – Ultron Mark I 1/6 Scale Figure
Today, Hot Toys is thrilled to present the Artificial Intelligence that has gone rogue and threaten human existence in the latest movie – the 1/6th scale Ultron Mark I scale Collectible Figure!
The movie-accurate Collectible Figure is specially crafted based on the image of Ultron Mark I in Avengers: Age of Ultron. It features a newly developed asymmetrical body with complicated mechanical details and cable wires throughout different parts, LED light-up eyes, mouth, and chest reactor, a damaged Iron Legion as an accessory, and a specially designed figure stand!
Expand your Avengers: Age of Ultron collection with this menacing villain!
– Product Code: MMS292
– Product Name: Ultron Mark I
– Height: Approximately 32.5cm tall
– Points of Articulations: 24
– Special Features: Newly developed asymmetrical body with complicated mechanical details & cable wires throughout different parts, LED light-up head and chest reactor, a damaged Iron Legion, and figure stand
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Ultron Mark I in Avengers: Age of Ultron
– Movie-accurate sculpture with complicated mechanical details and cable wires throughout body
– Newly developed asymmetrical body with over 24 points of articulations
– Approximately 32.5 cm tall
– Metallic red, white, blue, and dark grey colored painting on armor with distressed effects
– LED light-up eyes, mouth and chest reactor (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) right palm with articulated fingers
– One (1) damaged Iron Legion
– Specially-designed figure stand with Ultron Mark I nameplate and the movie logo
Release date: Q1, 2016 – Q2, 2016
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details can subject to change without further notice
**Batteries included for collectible figure