The “Mad Titan” himself finally makes his 1/6 scale figure debut. Hot Toys has fully revealed their upcoming Guardians of the Galaxy – Thanos 1/6 Scale Figure. The massive figure will stand nearly 15″ tall, towering over many of the Avengers and Guardians members. Thanos will include a throne, a display base, and multiple interchangeable hands. Look for a release in the third or fourth quarter of 2015.
Read on for all of the photos and much more info.
Guardians of the Galaxy – Thanos 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure
“The only matter I do not take seriously, boy, is you.”
Thanos is one of the most infamous Marvel villains in comic book history. His first appearance in The Avengers has already got fans widely discussing the Mad Titan’s role in the Marvel Cinematic Universe and in Guardians of the Galaxy; audiences are finally able to meet him fully when he gives his threatening speech to Ronan the Accuser.
Now Hot Toys is very excited to officially present the eagerly-anticipated 1/6th scale Thanos Collectible Figure from Guardians of the Galaxy!
The movie-accurate Thanos collectible figure is specially crafted based on the appearance of Thanos in the movie, featuring a newly developed helmeted head sculpt, meticulously sculpted armored body, and Thanos’ throne with LED light-up function.
Supervillain fans, remember to make room for this powerful Mad Titan in your collection!
– Product Code: MMS280
– Product Name: Thanos
– Height: Approximately 38 cm tall
– Points of Articulations: 22
– Special Features: Newly developed helmeted head sculpt, finely sculpted armored body, and Thanos’ throne with LED light-up function.
– Artists: Head Sculpted by . Please refer to below for detail artist info
– Head Painted by . Please refer to below for detail artist info
– Head Art Directed by . Please refer to below for detail artist info
The 1/6th scale Thanos Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Thanos in Guardians of the Galaxy
– Newly developed helmeted head sculpt with movie-accurate facial expression and detailed skin texture
– Newly sculpted muscular body with over 22 points of articulations
– Approximately 38 cm tall
– Two (2) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of relaxed palms
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) metallic gold, dark grey and dark purple colored armor
– One (1) pair of metallic gold, dark grey and dark purple colored bicep armor
– One (1) pair of metallic gold, dark grey and dark purple colored gauntlets
– One (1) pair of metallic gold and dark purple colored greaves
– One (1) pair of metallic gold colored boots
– Thanos’ throne with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
– Diamond-shaped base with transparent pillars, Thanos’ nameplate and movie logo
– Head Sculpted by Hyeong Seok Koh & Eui Jong Kim
– Head Painted by JC. Hong & Yoong Young Lee
– Armor Sculpted by Eui Jong Kim, Seung Min Kang, Seung Soo Yoo & Hyeong Seok Koh
– Figure Art Directed by JC. Hong
– Throne Sculpted by Kyoung Geun Kim, So Young Lee & Mina Yu
Release date: Q3 – Q4, 2015
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice