Check out some photos of the final production version of Sideshow‘s upcoming R2-D2 Sixth Scale Star Wars Figure. The images showcase the Sideshow Exclusive Edition, which comes with an Utility Circular Saw Arm, Laser Welding Arm, Spacecraft Linkage Arm in addition to the accessories that already come with the figure. While the exclusive edition is sold out, Sideshow is still taking pre-orders for the standard edition. The figure s priced at $149.99 and is due out at the end of February or early March.
Check out the new R2-D2 photos and more details after the jump.
Sideshow Exclusive R2-D2 Sixth Scale Figure – What’s in the Box?
- Highly Detailed R2 Series Astromech Sculpt
- Rotating Dome with Articulated Projectors Ports and Hinged Panel Utility Access Ports
- Light Up Logic Function Display, Processor State Indicators & Holographic Projector
- Extending Life Scanner
- Extending Periscope
- Hidden Skywalker Saber Hilt with Magnet Tip for Panel Access
- Articulated Terrain Tread Legs
- Articulated and Retractable Third Tread Leg
- Two (2) Articulated Control Arms
- Three (3) Application Arm Compartments with Hinged Panels
- One Access Compartment with Hinged Panel
- Articulated Drink Serving Arm
- Multi-Tiered Serving Tray Attachment
- Seven (7) Drinking Glasses
- Ben Kenobi’s Table with Optional Illuminated Princess Leia Transmission Hologram
- Computer Terminal Arm
- Grasping Arm
- Power Charge Arm
- Utility Circular Saw Arm
- Laser Welding Arm
- Spacecraft Linkage Arm