Funko Legacy Game of Thrones Official Images and Info

Funko Game of Thrones Tyrion Lannister

It’s clear by the fan reaction on Toyark and around the web that fans are extremely excited for Funko’s Game of Thrones Legacy Figures. After the leak of the Legacy Collection Game of Thrones Figures on Ebay, Funko has decided to officially release the “glam” shots of the figures and their packaging. Included are:

• Ned Stark
• Daenerys Targaryen
• White Walker
• The Hound
• Jon Snow
• Tyrion Lannister

For the next 30 days, these will be available exclusively at Barnes and Noble for $19.95 each. Also, Brian Mariotti of Funko has revealed this about series 2:

I will let you all in on a scoop, that is series 2 will be shown for the first time at Toy Fair.

So you will see a New Daenerys(mother of dragons outfit), Khal Drago, Jamie Lannister, Robb Stark, Arya and Brienne!

We’ll be at Toy Fair and will be covering these extensively! you can check out the new official images after the jump.

1. DESTRO's Avatar DESTRO says

Game of Thrones Legacy Collection by Funko

Ned Stark
    Daenerys Targaryen
    White Walker
    The Hound
    Jon Snow
    Tyrion Lannister

2. Tony_Bacala's Avatar Tony_Bacala says

Those look GOOD. Black Series+ . Funko just jumped into a whole new game feet first. I can't wait to see what else they have planned for these type of figs.

3. andr0s81 has no avatar! andr0s81 says

I haven't even seen Game of Thrones and these are already a must have. Bravo Funko, bravo.

4. NCStarscream's Avatar NCStarscream says

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no idea how I missed the announcement of this series but I need them all

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Trivial Psychic's Avatar Trivial Psychic says

I've never seen an episode of this show, but I will admit, these figures are pretty amazing. Even more so considering this is the first foray into these type of figures from Funko. The sculpts are nice, the paint apps are incredible (especially on Daenerys and the Walker) and the articulation looks really good.

While I won't be picking these up (again, not being a fan of the show) seeing these made me realize how badly I want an Elder Scrolls: Skyrim line of figures. A Thieves Guild figure, Orc Barbarians, The Thalmor, The Nightingales, the Dark Brotherhood, and of course, the Dragonborn...The possibilities are endless. Even better, they could fall right in line with these thanks to the medieval fantasy element. I'd kill to have a J'zargo figure! Fus Ro Dah!

6. Poison Shadow's Avatar Poison Shadow says

I won't be buying these, but HOLY CRAP do they make me excited for the Firefly Legacy Collection! The likenesses aren't the best but, hell, Hasbro still struggles with that too.

Funko just came out of nowhere with this stuff.

7. eva00kai has no avatar! eva00kai says

I want these so bad. Love the books, love the show.... These are a must buy

8. Nexodusrex's Avatar Nexodusrex says

Woah! Funko was right to say they were going to be as well done as the Black Series and they did not disapoint! I cant wait to see their upcoming Firefly figures of this quality

9. Brownfinger's Avatar Brownfinger says

OOooh, I like those!

They don't bear a particularly strong resemblance to the actors they're supposed to be, but hey. Still pretty cool.

10. Dr Kain has no avatar! Dr Kain says

That seems an odd character choice. The Hound before Tyrian or Jamie? A White Walker before Rob?

And does Ned have head removal action?

How is the articulation?

11. NCStarscream's Avatar NCStarscream says

Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    That seems an odd character choice. The Hound before Tyrian or Jamie?
    I think the auction description and the backs of the boxes say Tyrion is part of the first wave, just not a part of that auction. I thought it was weird he wasn't included either until I saw that.

12. Ravenxl7's Avatar Ravenxl7 says

Not a series of figures I have any interest in, but it's nice to see that Funko can deliver on their word that Legacy figures will be on-par with the Star Wars Black series. Definitely makes me interested to see what else they'll do in this scale.

13. Frank Richards's Avatar Frank Richards says

Nice job so far from Funko! I think we can all breathe a collective sigh of relief after seeing these, that Funko is taking this Legacy line seriously !!!

Although the likenesses may not be 100% perfect, I agree with a lot of the previous posters that they seem to be on par with Hasbro's SW Black series. Can't wait to see the pics of the upcoming Firefly line. Hopefully we'll see some during Toy Fair.

14. Tony_Bacala's Avatar Tony_Bacala says

And another curveball. B&N? Well, either way, ordered! I'm just happy we don't have to wait 6 months after seeing them.

15. toyingaround has no avatar! toyingaround says

definitely applaud Funko for this effort, however I will hold out until i see the ThreeZero ones

16. There are more replies on the Toyark Forums.

Keep reading: Funko Game of Thrones Legacy Collection First Images! - Page 2

Not a member yet? Join The Toyark Now!